Coronavirus Taiwan - Specific Developments April 2022

That looks like probe that they use in a PCR test. The RAT ones are way shorter and go in much less.

1 Like

It appears QR codes aren’t required anywhere now. I feel a bit silly pretending to do it at the convenience store earlier.

3 Likes

not when my doctor did it. guy went and scrapped out my brain. Thought he was trying to prepare me for mummification.

1 Like

If your child has to home quarantine for 7 days, is it required that you inform your employer about this?

depends…

if your child is a negative contact of a positive case, then no.

if your child is a positive case, then you are a contact of a positive case, so yes, because you would need to self isolate.

2 Likes

If you actually get covid, how long do you need to isolate?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: From coronavirus

Thank you. I thought that would be the case.

Chaos at Dickus Towers for the next 7 days.

2 Likes

good luck

1 Like

I think positive cases are still 10 + 7. No?

I thought you needed to test negative twice to come out if you are a positive case?

Maybe that has changed

2 Likes
7 Likes

Careful to not get the food bucket mixed up with the nightsoil one!

6 Likes

What is Ko talking about? Shuttering restaurants and only take out by June?

1 Like

I remember hearing something about you being able to get out earlier if you have two negative tests.

The article is not that hard, although given Ko’s position he should stop musing / mulling out loud. IF the hospitals are overwhelmed in a few weeks, he’s saying then maybe Taipei should stop indoor dining in order to slow down spread a bit. That’s it. No plan. Just throwing out a possibility.

As always, caveat that Taiwan News’s take may be less than accurate.

1 Like

My daughter started yesterday. Her teacher gave us two rapid tests and that is it.

It used to be that contacts got a pcr test. That has gone I suppose. Only contact has been through the teacher.

I just finished mine.
1 rapid test on day 1.
Respond to daily health check messages.
1 rapid test on day 3.
Day 4 you are free but cant go to school.
Day 7 you can go to school.

4 Likes

Did you do a rapid on day 7?

My daughter has to do one on day 4 and day 7.

All the parents did it on day one only to receive a notice that we should have waited. So we are all a rapid test short.

1 Like

Not that free yet.
Im on day 4.