Coronavirus Testing

That’s what I’m confused about. I’m reading all these messages about lack of tests, but I can’t figure out who is demanding that they be done. Are workplaces making up their own “mandates”?

But I’m sure most of those people are not buying because they didn’t have a third shot. Just the newest thing to fight for.

1 Like

My workplace has mandated that no employee is permitted to leave the country.

.>.> I agree… the new toliet paper

What? That can’t be legal?

Use this to find rapid test kits:

https://becory.github.io/covid-19-test-kit-tw/

1 Like

I’m weighing up my options at the moment.

Are you serious?

Yes.

Some schools and companies required the unvaccinated to, so thanks to them for that, too. Not sure how widespread that was.

ICRT just said less than 2% of the population will be able to get tests. I don’t know if that means today, with the current stock, or (probably not) ever.

That can’t be up-to-date. It says my local pharmacy has 78 which is the maximum. But another has 13 left. It doesn’t have the opening times as the one with mask locations did last year, so it’s of limited use. At least we know where not to go.

all schools

Yeah it’s inaccurate, or perhaps I read it inaccurately. The place that supposedly has 78 near me currently has zero, but will have 78 at 4pm today.

Wife just got home from being in line for 40 minutes. They were only selling 1 test kit per person.

I thought it was 5. No?

2 Likes

As I understand it, each package has five tests inside.

1 Like

Correct it was 5 in the pack for $500.

Waited 40 as well

Yeah, that seems to be how it works. They’re staggering the selling times by design or their own decisions. The place I passed with the line around the block isn’t on the list, though.

$500, right? $100 each.

Didn’t queue for test kit, will find some other time for it.
My boss didn’t even care and seems not a big deal for her.

I’m waiting for my NHI card, been waiting for a month. I wonder if I can buy the tests if I show my receipt of NHI payment?

My condolences. I hope your bosses receive their brain upgrades soon.

2 Likes