Coronavirus Vaccine Discussion

The doc had already predicted a very bad prognosis for him (probably from his blood O2 concentration ).
She’s probably seen a lot of people go through this kind of deterioration before.

He then said he didn’t know how much worse it was going to get. He was coughing and speaking slowly.

Nine days later he died (RIP).

He wasn’t the only one in a bad way. Another lady.sad she would have taken the vaccine if she had known she would end up like that.

I had forgotten about her:

2 Likes

Yes, vaccine-induced thrombolytic cytopenia is a rare side effect of the adenivurus-based vaccines.

And still in much lower amounts than over the counter contraceptives.

I am not sure offhand how to compare vs oral contraceptives, since (I think) incidence of thrombosis with pills is usually calculated per pill year. FWIW, here is a snip from a recent New England Journal of Medicine editorial:

“The incidence of VITT, as initially estimated, is perhaps 1 case per 100,000 exposures. This should be considered in the context of the incidence of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in the general population (estimated at 0.22 to 1.57 cases per 100,000 per year). The initial focus of these reports may reflect a propensity to study patients with severe thrombosis occurring in unusual locations, and a more complete picture of thrombotic complications is likely to emerge over time.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3255133/#:~:text=The%20reported%20incidence%20of%20venous,pregnancy%20and%20the%20postpartum%20period.

1 Like

There are clear warnings on the pill boxes.

OTOH, a total of 385 people in the 40-44 age group died “of or with” COVID in the UK in 2020, about 5% of whom (20 people) were completely healthy at the time of their deaths according to the ONS analysis.

There are 4m people in that agegroup. If the vaccine kills 1 in 250,000 (which seems to be the present conservative estimate - nobody is making any serious attempt to come up with a reliable figure) then we would expect 16 of them to die as a direct result of vaccination. There are 866,000 44-year-olds, so it would be interesting to know how many other British 44-year-olds died in the manner of Lisa Shaw without making the news. I bet it isn’t zero. If it’s more than three, then perhaps that 1:250,000 figure is an underestimate for that particular demographic.

So unless you have cancer or you’re morbidly obese and diabetic, it’s a bit of a narrow tradeoff window, innit. It’s hardly a no-brainer decision.

There’s also this, showing population-adjusted weekly deaths for 2019-2021 (first 32 weeks only) and an average of the previous 5 years. Vaccination commenced with the elderly in January and had covered everyone down to about age 65 by the end of that month (~10m doses). Clearly, everything was back to normal by March, suggesting (if we assume that vaccines were the proximate cause) that vaccination of the very old was sufficient, and pressure on (say) 44-year-olds to take the jab was not just completely pointless, but morally wrong.

3 Likes

I was trying to find numbers regarding the vaccinated in the old country. They have over half a million cases of COVID-19 total so far, currently suffering epidemic with Delta with about 2000 to 3000 daily infected.

8 out of 10.000 vaccinated get sick enough to require hospitalization, and of those, 2 required ICU. They have about over 3 million vaccinated at least once and almost a million full charge.

Of those vaccinated, there have reported 8000 cases with serious reactions to the vaccine. There have been 6 deaths in a short timeframe after receiving the vaccine, of which only 2 were deemed that the vaccine could have played any role.

Of the less than 10 thousand dead, almost 50% had hypertension and 30% were diabetic.

And just to show how different things are, look at the thriving vaccine contraband

And you guys all read about the elites helping themselves to the vaccines intended for medical personnel all over our tropics .

How do you explain the fact that the AZ and Moderna figures are so dramatically different if the vaccines are not a causative factor? If these were ‘natural’ deaths, you would expect the numbers to be identical unless specific vaccines are being used for groups with known-different risk of all-cause mortality.

Taiwan has announced no connection between vaccination and deaths at all, but that’s quite literally impossible. AZ in particular is known to have a non-zero death rate. The manufacturers acknowledge this.

A huge problem here is that is nobody is doing a proper Phase 4 study, nobody is aggregating what ragged unreliable data exists from worldwide sources, and for sure none of the data is being made public. So the bottom line is that nobody knows how many deaths are being caused by vaccines, and nobody really has any interest in finding out. If the vaccines are perfectly safe, why not collect proper records and put them out there in a big, clean database for crowdsourced analysis? There are plenty of people who would be willing to do so.

If those numbers are taken at face value - and they accord with suspected vaccine-related death percentages recorded elsewhere - then perhaps 300,000 people have died worldwide as a direct result of vaccination. It might be more or or might be less: we know that adverse effects are massively underreported, but we also know that some recorded deaths are coincidental. On balance, it’s probably still tens or hundreds of thousands killed by vaccines, and probably millions who have been harmed either in transient or life-changing ways.

300,000 people is the population of Iceland. It’s quite a lot of people. If the number of dead is even close to that, then “fearmongering” might be an appropriate reaction.

7 Likes

None of the vaccines, even the non-COVID ones can claim there is a non-zero death rate. Heck, even the vaccines for rabies can cause tumors in a significant portion of pets. However, the current death count for COVID is 4,503,765, that’s 15 Iceland’s and counting.

1 Like

They developed a new one that does not cause tumors/cancer in pets. Costs an arm and a leg though.

And still, that kind of reaction/side effect is still very rare.

In the meantime, just make sure they switch injection sites every time.

The current death count of COVID for those with an average of 4 comorbidities is 4,275,000.

The current death count of those who died of COVID alone is 225,000.

Check the CDC data for yourself. Also apply the same logic—that anyone who died moments after taking the vaccine couldn’t have possibly died from the vaccine—to COVID.

215,000 is 2/3 of the Iceland population.

2 Likes

You could make a similar argument based on life-years lost. The vaccine manufacturers aren’t declaring any age-related dependency for side effects, so we might assume that the average person killed by vaccines is of average age (about 50), excluding children from the calculation. So perhaps we’re looking at 30x300,000 = a million life-years lost to vaccines, plus or minus.

The dip in all-cause mortality in 2021 following 2020’s peak supports the general observation that people who died of COVID were at the end of their lives, ie., a year or so of life was lost in the majority of cases. So we might say 5m life-years lost to COVID set against 1m life-years lost to coerced vaccines.

2 Likes

If we’re playing this game (which I’m not sure I believe since you don’t link sources), how many of those supposed 300,000 dead from vaccines had comorbidities? :thinking:

1 Like

The only people I hear of (and personally know) dying/getting injured from the vaccines are young and fit people without prior medical conditions.

Also, you’re mixing myself and Finley up. My post is referring to the 225,000 people who have died of Covid alone. I don’t know how many people have died from the vaccines.

My source is the CDC:

That link has all of the data.

2 Likes

You’re correct that that figure is somewhat hypothetical (since nobody is attempting to accurately enumerate vaccine deaths). It was based on the “suspicious coincidence” count, which Taiwan and other countries are publishing in lieu of a robust analysis. There are therefore big problems with that estimate. It could be much too low (because deaths aren’t being monitored, or are being dismissed as “that couldn’t possibly be the vaccine because the vaccine doesn’t do that”), or it could be much too high (because many of those deaths may be genuinely “normal”). If we consider a factor of ten in either direction, 30,000 would still be worrying, and 3,000,000 would be apocalyptic.

People with comorbidities probably do figure disproportionately in vaccine deaths. However I’m not sure if that’s relevant. I’ve said many times that we could prevent deaths - all sorts of deaths - by stopping the tide of misinformation that leads to people becoming fat and diabetic. It’s an independent factor here.

The relative number of people dying from COVID is also not entirely relevant. It is not the function of government to decide by force of Law what people are allowed to die of. The critical point here is that vaccines are not optional; they are not being given out merely on the basis of medical need, under the supervision of a doctor and with the consent of the patient, but by State mandates. The implication is that States are making the conscious decision to kill a known (large) number of people in order to achieve some political target.

3 Likes

Than you heard wrong.

2 Likes

I assume you are referring to vaccine induced. I think acquiring natural herd immunity is the best bet now.

PS You guys need to stop flagging posts for no reason other than you disagree. This isn’t Reddit for God’s sake.

4 Likes

Yes, sorry, I meant the WHO view of herd immunity, ie., vaccine-induced.

There are an increasing number of epidemiologists now standing up in public and saying the natural-immunity route is pretty much our only option for dealing with ‘delta’ and other variants with a very high R0. It is mathematically impossible to get to herd immunity with the present low level of vaccine efficacy. If people want to take the vaccine for their own reasons, that’s up to them, but the coercion needs to stop. It has no scientific merit, and therefore no legal basis.

3 Likes

The way to go is getting vaccinated first, then get infected, best of both worlds.

3 Likes