Costco Thread 2019

Pomme de terre frite!

Pommes Frites! We just say frites or frieten!

I prefer freedom fries. :sunglasses:

BK V-fries!

:thinking:

I live nearby. I didn’t know it was known as the Beitou Costco. I’ve always called it the Guandu Costco. LOL

2 Likes

You mean this one?

2 Likes

any good deals today since it’s the day of black friday

The Kirkland Signature Peru beans are sold out since a few weeks now. I now buy the Ethiopia beans but I personally like the Peru better, it’s a darker roast. I hope they return.

2 Likes

Agree

I think there was a “spend 10,000, get some piece of crap” kind of deal. Maybe it was a good piece of crap, I don’t know. It was busy at Beitou today for a Friday

It’s a personal preference, dark doesn’t mean better. It’s the bean.

1 Like

My local Costco is out of pumpkin pie again. Didn’t bother asking them if they were making more this time.

How are y’alls’ doing on stock? Any hope of these lasting till Xmas?

Costco was overrun today so I rushed through so fast I forgot to check. My kids are going to kill me when they get home.

Here, an alternative:

https://www.imomi.com.tw/

Looks good, but Costco is a faster trip.

Supposedly, Xinzhuang always has 'em.

Hah. In contrast there was a very thin crowd this afternoon in Hsinchu. I was even able to sit down and chow down a hot dog, very rare these days at mid-afternoon.

A hot dog with mustard, onion, and sauerkraut, and a big old Mountain Dew. Fine dining at its best. :yum:

3 Likes

If I now go to the Xizhi costco and be there at 4:50 pm (that’s Wednesday Dec 4) would it be super crowded?

As long as you’re not eating Keto, try the Bulgogi bake. Top notch.

Ohhhhhhhhh…

Alas, they’re in Taipei.

1 Like

@discobot fortune