Costco Thread 2019

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

Well, it wasn’t crowded at all. Asking while I’m already sure I’ll be going, silly me again.

What’s with the discobot ‘fortune’, is it an automatic quote generator?

I checked for Kirkland Signature Peru beans again. I asked staff and they will not be coming back (or aren’t on the order list for now).

The organic Ethiopian beans aren’t bad either.

1 Like

Oh well.

I’m still waiting for the Panettones.
Did anyone see them around?

Yes, I agree, I have the Ethiopian now, but still.

They also have this ground coffee.

Starbucks I’m not buying anymore (reasons…)

Yeah, I haven’t had the chance to try the Peru yet. I tried that Colombian in the can and found it a little harsh.

I almost bought the big bag of Kirkland Columbian beans. But I figured I’d grab the Ethiopian again while they still have it. I love African coffees in general

1 Like

They rock. I don’t mind a little sour for all that smooth, rich flavor.

1 Like

Sure. Sour makes me think “Central American” more. I prefer a lighter roast, which doesn’t really work there. Seems to go well in Africa. I’m going to have to go to Fengda and grab some Kenya and Kilmanjaro.

I was thinking sour like Yirgacheffe beans, which I love. I’m with you on the light roast.

Hmm, interesting. Also Ethiopian, right?

Yep. Very tasty.

1 Like

That makes one person on this forum who appreciates fine dining… What’s with all that microwave salad and keto crowd these days?

2 Likes

They were based in Taichung and deliver throughout Taiwan.

I said alternative, in case they ran out of pumpkin pie.

1 Like

Their online delivery thing says they can’t deliver to Kaohsiung :frowning:

“Sorry, we cannot deliver to this address”

Back to begging the forumosans for recon.

Time to get baking.

That’s hunker down food. One time, I was in Costco with a hot dog and soda and one of the ladies taking care of the trash decided to help me out and negotiate a seat for me. 阿媽’s are the best.

1 Like

Same with decaff coffee. There’s a suspicion that the fake sugar is bad for you, and decaff is bad for you… but the regular stuff is somehow okay to buy.

wink: