Costco Thread 2019

that’s costco in a nutshell. well, that looks nice, too bad, my freezer’s already full.

also makes you feel like you don’t have any family or friends at all. yeah, i could totally share this with my neighborino(no thank you, i have my own costco card)

1 Like

I did almost buy it for a Christmas party, but was reminded that another attendee actually makes eggnog. And theirs is presumably far superior than whatever Kirkland is offering up.

I saw that one today. Is good?

you can always buy an extra bottle for that post-christmas depression. no shame in that.

1 Like

First time I’ve bought it, but numerous online reviews rank it equal to or better than Bailey’s, and a lot cheaper.

I dunno … swigging solo from a 3L bottle of eggnog, after Christmas, sounds pretty bad on the shame scale to me!

1 Like

nobody has to know, except us forumosans, of course. but just for the taste.

1 Like

I bought a bottle last year, was a far cry from Baileys, think we threw away at least half a bottle of it.

XiZhi this afternoon had lots of pumpkin pies and a large stock of Kirkland bacon.

2 Likes

Is here anyone who goes to KHH Costo?

2 Likes

Good to know! They have a nice Baileys box with a black cup and a golden spoon

1 Like

Yeah, regretted not buying that instead last year!

Appreciate the pictures. Gives me hope. I really have to get to the North one in KHH to check it for pies (@tando), because the southern one seems to always be out.

Can someone confirm if both alcoholic and non alcoholic eggnog are available in Costco?

I only saw the alcoholic, in big plastic bottles on the liquor shelves. But I didn’t look in the refrigerated dairy section at all.

You ran into @rooftopclown there? Does he look thinner in real life?

The wife is making me drink green juices these days. It is starting to affect my figure… (Though I secretly spike the juice with a few ounces of vodka.)

2 Likes

I hear that bile is nasty stuff.

Hard to tell. He already had at least 9L of eggnog in him. Wasn’t a good look.

1 Like

I’m assuming it wasn’t the virgin kind.

captain-america-2018-01

1 Like