Costco Thread 2019

After 9L of eggnog, it doesn’t really matter whether or not there’s alcohol in it.

1 Like

Someone else deciding what kind and how much gank to put in my eggnog has never sat well with me.
It’s like some fucker telling me what I can and can’t put on my hot dog, or what kind of women I’m supposed to like.
Fuck that, Jim.
Abraham motherfuckin Lincoln didn’t take one to the noggin so some pigfucker could tell @Rocket how I’m supposed to feel about fuckin redheads, man.

There wasn’t the non-spiked one a few days ago.

1 Like

Have they had non alcoholic in the past?

They usually do, in half-gallon cartons

2 Likes

Tainan Costco now has both.

The non-alcoholic is in the milk section.

3 Likes

It is my experience that the alcohol used for the alcoholic kind is not the best nor the right proportions. It is hence better to add the required ingredient that suits one’s needs and tradition - in Spanish, it is called rompope for a reason.

1 Like

Muchas gracias.

1 Like

Time to head over

Hey, I look better after 9L of eggnog than most people do after 8L!

2 Likes

In KHH we have two. The south one seems kind of flaky and unreliable, often running out of staples and more importantly pumpkin pie, while simultaneously pictures come in from the north (Taipeo) taunting us (me, the) southern rubes.

I wonder if perhaps the North one near K-Arena is targeted more towards foreign or “westernized” tastes and might have better supplies/more consistent stock of things like pumpkin pie, praline pecans, and most importantly, pumpkin pie.

I have been resisting the trek to get there but may have to try as the southern one has been repeatedly disappointing.

Does anybody know the North one and the local magistrate’s policies pertaining to pumpkins & pecans?

1 Like

I suspect nobody in this thread goes to KHH Costco, other than you…

1 Like

I am so alone in this polluted, pumpkin pie-less city.

4 Likes

Nice alliteration.

1 Like

Watch out!
You will summon it!

Finally, I’ve found my kinfolk.

We had rains last week. I could finally see the horizon line when looking out at the ocean. Today it’s already back to gradient, and the view of the (whatever mountain) is already gradiented in smog - soon will be completely covered.

The fun continues in 2020 thread: