Costco Thread 2020

It’s in Shyeenbheh Sheyrrh.

1 Like

Just to clarify, I knew exactly where you meant. There is a weird spelling of 汐止 that looks something like that. Just found the reaction funny. Also ready to go home after a long day. I actually live in xheehger.

1 Like

Also if you want real bulk items that restaurants live by, like bulk tomato paste, that’s the only store that carries it.

It takes me forever to get there. Ride the mrt to the end of the blue line then wait for a bus.

Isn’t that somewhere in Uzbekistan? :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

Neihu Costco had both cultivated and wild blueberries in the big bags yesterday. Too damned crowded at 2 p.m. for my tastes, though. I’ll check Xizhi in the next week or two.

2 Likes

Xizhi (aka Sijhih–people in this forum have lived here how long, and still giggle like schoolboys who’ve just learned a new naughty word when they see the transliterization they’re less familiar with?) has only had the wild blueberries for a few months now. As of Sunday, still none of the other kind, and no mixed berries, which is what I miss.

2 Likes

Pumpkin pies are gone. Hopefully they will return before Thanksgiving.

But just found Airpods for only 4089 - heavily discounted from usual 5290 price - if anybody has been looking for some.

Plus you can’t beat costco’s 90 day return policy on them.

Also, lobster bisque! (packaged, not at the cafeteria)

1 Like

2020 is the worst year EVER!

4 Likes

This happened last year too. It seems they have them for Canadian Thanksgiving then remove them temporarily until around (or as I recall perhaps after) American Thanksgiving. They should be back around then.

1 Like

2 Likes

As I mentioned above, I have seen this form of Romanizization, but it was the reaction to that which cracked me up.

Actually it takes far less than that to make @rooftopclown giggle like a schoolboy. But you kind of broke new ground on that one. Impressive for an oldtimer like me!

1 Like

Run out of this. Anyone else see them in their local costco branch?

Thanks! Looks like I’ll need to make a Costco trip soon!

It comes with the job.

3 Likes

Been looking for this type of garlic powder for months at Costco. No luck so far.

Garlic price has gone up, by a LOT. They said it’s because of COVID causing garlic shipments to be stuck in custom.

Apparently a Costco in Taichung is now selling boats.

2 Likes

Maybe Costco bought the unsold boats from 7-Eleven…

3 Likes