COVID Humbug! (2022 edition)

Any link to a video or article? It’s been interesting watching Trudeau slide into the abyss over the last few months. His speeches have gone from woke word salad to hate-filled rants.

Very hard to find these things as YouTube and others make it difficult.
Some on the forum won’t read the link, because it’s not CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, etc.
C’est la vie.

“They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist. It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space.

“This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?

His comments prompted People’s Party of Canada leader Maxime Bernier to call Trudeau a “fascist psychopath.”

Everyone here on this forum MUST KNOW THIS: All people who don’t like vaccine mandates or don’t want the vaccine are racist and misogynists.

2 Likes

When a party described as “right wing populist” on Wikipedia calls you a fascist, you’re probably a fascist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. He even mentioned he can’t throw them in prison so……

Sounds to me like he would if he could.

Isn’t that more of a sociopath move?

1 Like

Those terms are more-or-less interchangeable, but the generally-accepted distinction is that psychopaths are born, while sociopaths are made (which implies that the former have some physiological basis for their condition while the latter have … less of one). Bearing in mind that the political process allows psychopaths to bubble to the top, Trudeau could plausibly be either. FWIW I don’t think he is. I think he’s just gone nuts, because he’s a weak-willed little twerp who is enjoying the frisson of power that comes from pushing people around.

I was referring to Macron, just for the record.

Speaking of the other one though, fyi there’s a clip floating around of him saying words to the effect of we know it’s wrong, but we’re going to take away your rights anyway. That one is totally out of context – he’s actually condemning the suggestion that Muslims should be forbidden to wear the hijab because of a notorious constitutional loophole.

But the one where he says pro-choicers are “often” racist etc., that one’s totally in context.

It seems the vaccine-passport supporters are having a few technical problems with the New World Order, viz., people’s names are not standardized across countries.

The solution would seem to be entirely obvious: simply make it so that every individual on earth must adopt an alphanumeric sequence as their legal name, perhaps using a restricted subset of the Roman alphabet. Given a set of (say) 18 symbols, a string of 9 such symbols could represent 10+ billion people with ECC bits to spare, and is easily tattooed onto a citizen’s forehead at birth. Arrange into three easily-remembered groups of symbols, and we’ll all be ready to play our part in the Matrix. F1N-7EY-FM9 will be happy to accept a royalty of 1 credit for each name issued in this format.

Thank God for the covid humbug thread that’s all I say.
And I mean it !

1 Like

There’s all sorts of stuff like this floating around. Despite the fact that it’s self-evidently wrong (the people turning out at protests are mostly office workers, teachers, and other completely ordinary people) it’s enormously popular to denigrate the “anti-vaxers” as knuckle-dragging crazies. I do wonder what fraction of the population takes this completely seriously, and how many look at Trudeau and Macron making fools of themselves and think “FFS, what is wrong with these people?”

Someone sent that to me. That guy was the epitome of no critical thinking skills. Took 2 minutes to find out it was an interview about the notwithstanding clause.

You think all this is just for vaccination status? Also it needs to be updated as soon as new information is to be added such as boosters for the vaccine.

But skies the limit to what you include in a well designed digital passport, small picture of the individual, no problem. Criminal records only assessable by those with authority to read your criminal records, no problem. Credit rating, of course again assessable only to those allowed to read such information. Household registration, voter turnout history, travel records and on and on.

All the above is easily stored in a QR code, encrypted parts would allow access only to permitted parties. The limit at the moment would be the information inside a QR code, but that is easily adapted to something that can store more information.

Indeed. But first of all you need to solve the issue of a universal identifier that can be applied to every meatsack on the planet.

Photo ID doesn’t work for you? There are more definitive ways of course.

I mean an ID in the technical sense; something that can function as a database key and is also easily remembered. “John Smith” works OK at a national level, but not if you want something that works everywhere. The specific issue they were having in the Taiwan Vax Passport thread was the difficulty of rendering a Chinese name in Roman characters (and deciding exactly what someone’s “name” is: is it their “Chinese name”, or their birth name?).

Well, that’s why we are building back better, so we can get these things sorted out.

I did hope that the WEF brigade might be so technically incompetent that it’ll take some time for them to sort out a system which is (for example) immune to DDOS attacks. But with the likes of Zuckerberg and Gates on board - who no doubt see fascism as merely an interesting technical challenge - it might proceed quite fast.

I’m reminded here of Wernher von Braun, who wasn’t a Nazi and was troubled by the misuse of his technology, but was nevertheless happy to sit there and tinker simply because it was fun to make stuff work. I’m pretty sure the people making the vax passports of a similar mindset.

1 Like

Yes, but it’s most likely profitable too. For them anyway.

How much is being made on these useless contraptions? Made in China, too.

1 Like

LOL! Have you ever used Windows in your life? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes