COVID Humbug! (2023 edition)

There’s a clip circulating of Matt Hancock lying on camera about the content of the treaty - implying that it’s no more than an agreement to share information - and that all the conspiracy theorists are idiots.

TBH I’d rather be an idiot than the person responsible for thousands of old people being bumped off with benzo/opiate overdoses, but I guess that’s just me.

Campbell’s latest post on stillbirths is also well worth watching. As the talking heads would say, there’s a “safety signal” in the data - in one particular region a doubling of the expected number of stillbirths - and nobody knows why. Nor is anybody interested in finding out, as he describes in his usual deadpan manner; the data simply isn’t being collected. Whatever could it be? It’s all a big mystery. Experts are baffled.

Have you guys noticed the absolute silence from those who were bellowing SAFE AND EFFECTIVE in 2021? It was a much livelier thread back when we were being schooled by people well versed in The Science™.

Be Vewy Vewy Quiet GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

“I think the guy just lies all the time. He lied about gain-of-function research … about funding this gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“I don’t know why he does this, but from people I’ve spoken to, I’ve been told this is just what he does: He lies."

Harsh but fair :laughing:

2 Likes

No comment required, I think.

4 Likes

Oof.

In other news, a class action has been launched against the Australian government

“The class action, organised and crowd-funded by Queensland GP Dr Melissa McCann, takes aim at the Commonwealth government and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) — along with a number of senior public servants — alleging negligence, breach of statutory duty and misfeasance in public office.”

1 Like

Imagine that:

1 Like

Interesting chart. A few questions:

1. Source link?
  2. How do the numbers on the right work?
  3. Are the doses shown for the general population or just for the bearers of stillborn children?

Source is Public Health Scotland (PHS).

More on this story:

"The alarm was first raised at the end of 2021, when monthly monitoring found that 21 babies had died within 28 days of birth during September, compared to the nine which would have been expected based on pre-pandemic averages.

This translated into a neonatal mortality rate of 4.9 deaths per 1,000 live births and - for the first time since monitoring began in 2017 - exceeded an upper warning threshold known as the control limit.

This triggered an automatic investigation but, just six months later, the control limit was breached for a second time when 18 newborns died in March 2022 - pushing the neonatal mortality rate to 4.6 deaths per 1000 live births.

The figures showed the death rate for babies under one year old in Scotland is at its highest level in 10 years.

And, as these so-called scientists are wont to do, they didn’t even check to see if those mothers had been vaccinated :crazy_face:

"Any link to Covid vaccines has been ruled out on the basis of international evidence demonstrating their safety in pregnancy, but PHS confirmed that it had not checked the vaccination status of any of the mothers affected.

Standard response from PHS: "It stressed that there was no public health basis to do, and that such an analysis “whilst being uninformative for public health decision making, had the potential to be used to harm vaccine confidence”.

No kidding, as well it should.

A preliminary investigation also found the September spike was not linked to Covid.

This graph implies there is direct correlation with vaccines without any sources for data or how they excluded other potential sources for the increase.

Imagine that.

2 Likes

More of the scamdemic exposed:

Just think about this…the initial intention was to spend only $3 million on RATS. The final cost was…

$600 million!

Said the auditor: “… I have never before witnessed such escalation in the cost of a program over such a short timeframe, occurring with a lack of due consideration of the impacts, or without a record of anyone pausing to ask what level of procurement was sufficient and whether this had been achieved.”

‘Never before witnessed’: WA auditor rips government over nearly $600 million RAT spend

One state has been torn to shreds by an official report after it spent nearly $600 million — the cost of two new hospitals — on Covid rapid antigen tests.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/never-before-witnessed-wa-auditor-rips-government-over-nearly-600-million-rat-spend/news-story/2f86c916cf8daa7f58ab44227c28e082

All for what? A virus that is a nothingburger for 99.6% of people.

2 Likes

Money well spent. How would people know whether they were sick if they didn’t test? They could have been walking around thinking they were healthy and never have known they were sick.

4 Likes

Well, whoever would have guessed.

This seems like an egregious case. A “limited hangout” to distract from more subtle means of ending lives, perhaps?

suspect allegedly performed medical procedures on patients who, in his view, were terminal and suffering, without instructions from a doctor.

Well the news/ government messages did make it seem like there was no coming back once people of a certain age got it.

The official advice in the UK was to give them palliative end of life drugs. Benzos and morphine.

1 Like

Been a bit busy here, but I think this merits some mockery, so here goes.

1. I’m not claiming anything. I just left the graph there. You pointed out the temporal correlation … because it’s so damn obvious it’s hard to miss.

2. Correlation is not causation, but where there is causation, you will see correlation. Pfizer’s trial data, crappy as it is, suggests that the vaccine was unsafe in pregnancy. A lot of drugs are, because pregnancy is an unbelievably complex process that is easily disrupted. The default position is that pregnant women avoid taking medicines unless (a) proven safe beyond any doubt and (b) they are necessary. Covid vaccines are neither.

3. You seem to be claiming that an alternative hypothesis exists, viz., the government response to covid resulted in miscarriages/spontaneous abortion/neonatal death. This seems a bit unlikely because (a) it did not happen until 2021 and (b) there is no obvious mechanism. But if it’s correct, how is that better?

Where did I say you were claiming something? I just commented on the graph.

I pointed out there is a lot of information missing that can give a wrong picture.

I merely pointed out that neonatal deaths can have many causes. This graph does not show any useful information by itself.

You posted a bunch of stuff indicating that government interventions killed and harmed people. We know that. We posted much of it here earlier. You seem to be suggeting that this is sufficient explanation for the neonate death uptick. If not, what was the point?

It’s kinda cute how people have adopted the language of fact-checkers, believing that this is how sciency people talk. But no, there is nothing missing. The point of a graph is to allow human pattern-matching to do its thing. You do not just add loads of random shit to make it “fair and balanced”. The underlying hypothesis here is that Covid vaccination caused an increase in abortions/neonatal death. That hypothesis is predicated on the trial data and suspected mechanisms. The graph supports the hypothesis. If you have a different one then you need to present a different graph.

Yes. Obviously. So what? How many of those causes changed in mid-2021?

lol k

1 Like

I posted relevant information for the change which was during the pandemic time period. It is your opinion that is ‘random shit’, then you ask for for a different hypothesis. :person_shrugging:
I don’t really care what you think, specifically anything regarding covid response.
I certainly will not stop posting because you don’t like it.

There is currently no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines are harmful to pregnant women or their developing fetuses.
COVID-19 Vaccines While Pregnant or Breastfeeding

The ‘References’ section is worth looking at.

how is it relevant? You’re just handwaving. Show me the correlation with the death uptick that fits the data better than the vaccination schedule.

Then offer a mechanism that explains the correlation.

Then, for your piece de resistance, you can explain why killing children with violence is morally superior to killing them with biotechology.

And I certainly don’t want you to stop posting. The beauty of free speech is that we can all see who would have been the William Joyces and who would have been the Oskar Schindlers. And on the internet, your words are permanent.