COVID Humbug! (2023 edition)

Not according to the CECC. One only has to peruse their data in VAERS to see all the spontaneous abortions and stillbirths :grimacing:

All data is recorded in VAERS without limitations. The cases need to be reviewed to determine the cause. e.g. the news article I posted in specific developments about vaccine deaths

False.

"Adverse events of death after vaccination, which ones need to be reported? Which ones do not necessarily need to be notified?

• When the death of an individual case is suspected to be caused by a vaccine adverse event, it can be notified.
  • If the initial notification was not a death case, but the follow-up case died and it was suspected that the death was related to the vaccine adverse event, please change the severity of the adverse event to death when following up the notification.
  • Do not report a death if:
    1. When the individual dies after vaccination, but it is not suspected that the death is related to the adverse event of the vaccine (such as: death due to traffic accident, death due to pre-existing diseases, etc.).
    2. Spontaneous or induced abortion of a fetus due to a congenital abnormality."
1 Like

Why is it false? Specifically this is what I meant suspected to be caused by a vaccine adverse event. Some reports are mere suspicion.

You posted VAERS data to be evidence proof (that those babies died because of vaccines). It isn’t until the cases have been reviewed. There might be other causes that led to that outcome.

• That graph showed an increase of already a steady fatality which always existed even prior to the pandemic and covid vaccines. Some of VAERS reports could be simply deaths which already occurred on a regular basis and have nothing to do with vaccines besides occurring some time after the vaccination by chance.

You keep repeating this same mistake.

VAERS data is useful because it can show suspicion that there might be issues. This is then investigated. Some very rare, unknown side effects were found that way and included in mandatory warnings for people taking the vaccine.

This is not a court of law, where facts only become facts when authority rules them so.

A non-zero number of people were killed and otherwise harmed by Covid vaccination. Overlooking the fact that this protected almost nobody from covid, the question here is how many and how. There is a “real” figure for these harms, and if we were god-like we could know it. But because we are human it is unknowable in exact terms; we can only use probabilistic language to describe the observations (which reflect underlying reality). For example, if some individual dies of a heart attack within 10 days of vaccination, we cannot know definitively that he died because of vaccination. Yes, a pathology/postmortem report would help enormously. But that work simply isn’t being done. So we’re reduced to making statements about likelihood about groups of people.

Governments have made a concerted effort to obfuscate and hamper adverse event reporting, even going so far as lying about it (“completely safe”, “highly effective” etc). To the extent that VAERS etc may be in error, the biggest issue will be underreporting, not noise.

Interestingly, the only harm which is pretty much indisputable is the financial one, which was about $100 per capita; in total the world has spent about half a trillion US$ on vaccines alone.

1 Like

You stated:

Which is false. There certainly are limitations, and I cited the section from the TW CDC which states some of those limitations.

It isn’t posted in VAERS at all unless the preconditions are met, and which I cited above. Entries are limited to those which are “suspected to be caused by a vaccine adverse event.”

No, I don’t. There are certainly limits to what is entered into Taiwan VAERS. You stated otherwise, which is wrong.

I would have written it as “investigated” :wink:

If only they had done this from the beginning, then maybe those 30 unborn babies would still be alive today :cry:

1 Like

I’m not sure how it works in German, but in English something does not need to be proof in order to qualify as evidence. If you see a possible murder weapon, you pick it up and put it in an evidence bag to send to the lab. You don’t wait for the lab report, because you can’t have a lab report if you don’t send the evidence to the lab first.

Just sayin’.

2 Likes

Taiwan is finally getting some international recognition.

The neglect of the NHS is the root cause of most of these excess deaths.

The problems in the NHS are so big that even Taiwan isn’t immune to them.

2 Likes

That’s right, the word evidence has a bit different use in German, including proven evidence which is proof. I will fix the post.

1 Like

Governments are absolutely not to be trusted to verify whether or not any entries into VAERS were /are incontrovertibly due to the vaccines. IMO they are not a suitable body to assess “proof” of anything. They are neither independent, nor competent.

Government health authorities have demonstrated their minimal reliance on science over the past few years. They imposed a wide variety of nonsensical and non-scientific tools upon the population, stoked unnecessary and irrational fear throughout the entire society, have shown that they are clearly beholden to pharmaceutical companies (domestically and internationally), and clearly have huge vested political and monetary interests in rejecting as many vaccine compensation claims as possible, no matter the evidence that would point in the direction of direct causation between vaccines and injuries/ deaths.

Essentially, they are inherently and hopeless compromised and not fit for purpose. I can’t think of anything they ever did during the past few years that was actually based on science. They followed the same dodgy patterns as other health authorities worldwide, in misrepresenting covid data and misinforming the population about the actual dangers of covid. They determinedly spread daily paranoia about the virus, all the while minimizing vaccine dangers/ giving zero coverage to vaccine injuries and deaths. That they were ok with all that, and at the expense of child deaths and injuries, is particulary appalling, reprehensible, and condemnable. To this day, we still see poor children masked in classrooms for no reason whatsoever, what to speak of the actual pre-birth deaths.

It’s all been cruelty and abuse, nothing more or less, and with the most vulnerable in society bearing the brunt of insecure, power-mad dickheads at the top simply playing politics.

To believe that such bodies will miraculously now do a scientific u-turn, start exhibiting signs of honesty and integrity, and begin properly assesing VAERS data, is naive at best.

2 Likes

Actually, he barely mentions Taiwan in this one.

He does bring up the Bradford Hill criteria, something everyone should learn in school if you ask me.

1 Like

He does mention Taiwan though. His video title should give a clue about what he mostly talks about.

This might make governments think twice before locking people up in their residences again:

Ideally, governments would change the emergency pandemic laws (prior to the next scamdemic) to make sure they are unable to get sued at all next time around :wink:

1 Like

Taxpayers will pay so I doubt they give a shit. Five million between 3000 isn’t a lot and no apology.

2 Likes

True that. Dan’s been giving the middle finger to the central tenet of democracy for as long as he’s been in office.

Side note (and maybe for the Oz thread), but Dan’s recent secret visits to China were probably to get some more pro tips in order to pull more stunts like the one above.

Or sign over sovereign powers over to the WHO.
Which is the agenda.

2 Likes

Tha’ll do it. Certainly saves them wasting time rearranging domestic laws :laughing:

1 Like

Almost like keeping it in the family:
Lord Bethell was Matt Hancock’s right-hand man during the ‘pandemic’.
He also signed the Pfizer licence authorisation for the U.K.
What is his focus now?
Vaccine injured?
Vaccine deaths?
Excess deaths?
No. Censoring!

Here is his tweet:

@JimBethell

UK vaccine uptake is falling. Misinformation is rife. It’s right internet companies take action. That’s why I am introducing tomorrow a requirement on Tech Co’s to publish health misinformation policies. Thanks for huge display of support from health leaders.

https://twitter.com/JimBethell/status/1656216473923117058

2 Likes

Yet another “conspiracy theory” was apparently entirely accurate. CC physicians already knew this in 2020, of course, but would have lost their jobs if they’d failed to put a Covid patient on invasive ventilation.

2 Likes

“What we now know, however, is that lockdown is an extraordinarily costly way of dealing with a pandemic.”

Well, my goodness, whoever could have guessed?

Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Another craven journalist trying to dissasociate himself from the bullshit spread by his industry:

2 Likes