COVID Humbug! (2023 edition)

It’s a repost (in twitter) from last year. Scroll down the thread and you’ll see the link to some random blog in 2022.

Still, it’s nice that some of the real court cases are succeeding. :rainbow:

1 Like

:+1:

No probs. I aint got no dog in that fight. I just found that ruling from Kennedy’s website.

1 Like

Experts are baffled! :rofl:

What a cushy job it must be, being an expert these days. All you have to do is sit at a desk with a confused look on your face, occasionally saying “well, I just can’t understand it” and “I can has paycheck now?”.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Lol typical clickbait.

That’s hardly a warning not to get a product that hadn’t even been released at the time.

That may not be the best representation of the facts here

Not entirely sure how this is different to what everyone else was doing, except that saline has fewer side effects than the experimental mRNA products. Come to think of it, taking three shots of saline also gives you better protection against COVID, statistically speaking, than three shots of the magic juice. He could legitimately claim to have been upholding his oath - a doctor is expected to Do No Harm even if it conflicts with statute - by protecting children from a known harm. Of those 391 kids, 1-5 of them could have had side effects serious enough to require medical intervention if he had given them the real thing, and would have derived no benefit from it. And at $50 a pop, he appears not to have been doing it for the money - that’s well below the market rate. If he’d been charging $3000 (as I recall some of “the elite” had paid for their fake vaccine certificates) the Feds would have a much stronger case.

In any case the second half of the article suggests that customers knew exactly what they were getting. No “trickery” was involved.

So yeah, original tweet fact-checked as substantially correct.

LOL. This deserves a Drake meme.

Hang on though, I thought there was no such thing as conspiracies? Apparently there has to be fewer than, say, 1000 people involved in order for it to be a real conspiracy.

@KHHVille: Personally, I don’t think anything is going to unravel as such. I see a yuuuge amount of doubling-down right now. They’re going to circle the wagons, deny that they ever did or said anything wrong, and delete all their emails. What choice do they have? If it actually did unravel, thousands of doctors, researchers, administrators etc would (at best) lose their jobs, and possibly go to jail. They don’t want that to happen, so it won’t happen. Enough people are involved, at every level, to make sure it doesn’t happen. Money is not the motivator at this point. In any case I’m sure Fauci has passed the reins to someone he can trust to keep handing out thirty pieces of silver to whoever has earned it.

Not the best representation of the facts.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Neither was the article you posted. Some of it was quite obviously untrue (for example, the bit about ‘tricking’ children into injecting saline).

Bottom line is that the guy was doing what doctors are supposed to do: helping people stay healthy, and protecting them from the depredations of Big Pharma and/or the State (same difference, these days). Unsurprisingly, doing that will drop you in deep shit in our Brave New World.

Lying to and defrauding patients.

1 Like

LOL.

No, that is what the State has been doing for the last two-three years, and they’ve been doing it on a breathtaking scale. They’ve lied to and defrauded the public relentlessly and continuously, on every front. I’m pretty sure that you know this to be factually accurate. The only remaining question at this point is how far you support it.

No patients were defrauded or lied to here. Read to the end of the article. They paid for the services of a physician. The service was faithfully delivered.

1 Like

I’m not defending the government here, that’s a red herring

Ok, here is the end of @tempogain’s linked article

I still see fraud. If the plastic surgeons didn’t want to vaccinate children, they didn’t have to take away the parents’ right to choose. Did they accept payment?

There’s a clear difference between refusing to vaccinate children on ethical grounds and pretending to vaccinate them.

1 Like

Are you acknowledging, then, that the US government has committed fraud on a vast scale, and that this particular doctor’s minor violations of the law are a complete irrelevancy in that context?

They’re not going to get far with the first argument. It’ll be quite easy for him to demonstrate that giving the actual vaccine would have been more harmful than giving them saline - in other words nobody’s health/well-being was harmed in the making of these vaccine certificates. And as far as I know, the latter claim is not a crime. If it is a crime, then the entire medical establishment in the US should be in the dock.

Doctors actually have a certain amount of legal protection when it comes to defending the rights of their patients in the face of unjust laws. That doesn’t mean that the law will recognise that protection, of course.

True. However, by giving out vaccine certificates, he was also protecting them from wider harms, such as social ostracism.

Did they take the money and lie to the parents?

um … yes? Several trillion dollars. And the entire CDC website is a pack of lies.

Patients absolutely have been lied to. They were told that the vaccines were “safe and effective”. The evidence at this point is unequivocal: in the younger age group, COVID vaccinations cause more harm than they prevent.