Covid vaccines for children?

You’ve just made accusations against posters in this thread - that certain people here are “vaccine skeptics.”

Either back up your allegation, or remove it. It doesn’t help the discussion.

1 Like

You’re right man! You guys are LOVIN’ THE VACCINES, as is obvious to anyone who can read.

Guy

2 Likes

The topic is labelled, “Covid vaccines for children?” It is a specific thread with a specific topic.

Who is here declaring themselves a “vaccine skeptic?” I’m certainly not. I don’t know who you are talking about.

I’m vaxxed. I’m actually pro good and necessary vaccines. Also pro- choice regarding vaccines in general.

Many people in this thread rightly question the decision to give children Covid vaccines. More and more scientists are also raising concerns about these governmental decisions to have mass vaccination programs for children, considering them not only rushed and reckless, but dangerous.

IIRC Pfizer’s Phase 2/3 trial data for kids 5-11 vax was with a sample of 140 kids. That’s all. 140.

If someone is hesitant to give their own child a Covid vaccine, then that doesn’t make them a ‘vaccine skeptic.’ Basically, these days, anytime anyone doesn’t eagerly swallow all the vax PR coming from pharmaceutical companies and governments, is unfairly and negatively labelled a ‘vaccine skeptic,’ when actually they probably are really thinking about the health and welfare of their own child. They shouldn’t be abused or harangued simply becuase they want to critically assess all the information beforehand. Questions should be asked, if one choses.

Professor Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine recently raised these concerns in cited article above:

He has legitimate major concerns about approval systems for this vaccine, for kids. He’s not alone.

3 Likes

People, in many instances have be forced (or at least coerced) by complete strangers, to accept something totally unknown. Non-compliance has resulted in a violation of basic human rights.

Now they plan to do the same to your children

Are you saying that anything other than extreme skepticism is normal?

Did you take note of my comments regarding ‘programming’?

It’s about necessity of vaccination. It’s not a vaccine sceptic/vaccine everyone regardless argument.

2 Likes

Apart from FSME vaccination I am pro most vaccines. FSME is another of those for profit vaccinations in quite a few countries - but yeah the only cruelty is that it’s recommended to too many people. If I would be spending every day in the forest - of course get it.

HPV vaccination I kinda disapproved the approach but think it’s still a net positive - but should be by choice and state paid. If you have an active sex life as in several sex partners per year - get it even if male and older.

but that mRNA stuff is no vaccination in comparison, it’s junk. If they would really work we should see some difference in overal mortality in low vax vs high vax countries/regions but impossible to see. Actually giving that junk to everybody likely reduced the little effectiveness it had for those risk groups - as the virus could adapt. If only high at risk groups would have gotten it and over 60% of the population not gotten it - likely the virus would not favour escape mutations.

It was kinda clear from the beginning - vaccines against influenza like viruses should only be given to risk groups - same as usual. Adapt them every year and give them again to risk groups only. This medical experiment let’s see how it mutates if we force vaccination on the majority of the population has utterly failed. While in most poor unvaxxed countries people have gotten over Covid long long ago, it’s the highly vaxxed countries mainly that stil spread fear and confusion. A new influenza type is gonna spread some havoc in it’s first seasons(s) - but we would be well over it. Thanks to mRNA and fearmongering some countries like Taiwan are still in a mess. Childrens should never have been subject to lockdowns and mRNA wannabe vaccines.

And the same goes for masks for children. I do not wonder about why in Taiwan comparatively many 0-3 year old children die with Covid. They have grown up with masks and not developed a normal immune system. It’s vital for children to get sick in their early childhood. But yes of course not with viruses or bacteria that we have actually effective vaccines. Masks and closures harmed many children - besides the lockdowns and fear leading to less sports and obesity. That loss in health will be way more costly than any positive effects from masks or so called covid vaccinations.

1 Like

We do see it in Taiwan every day. Unvaccinated are grossly overrepresented in death count.

1 Like

Unvaccinated are about 40%. That’s hardly “grossly overrepresented” given the 80%ish vax rate among the dead 'uns.

And as I’ve pointed out ad infinitum, absolute numbers of deaths are so low that the NNTV is laughable. It’s somewhere in the tens of thousands (for comparison, the shittiest drugs on the market have an NNT of a hundred or so). Which is exactly what you’d expect when most of the deaths are essentially of old age and severe illness. It’s a COVID vaccine, not the elixir of life.

2 Likes

Since we’re talking of representation:

Today, there were only 4 people (out of 113 deaths) who died without any chronic disease. 109 had various cancers, etc.

Of these 4 deaths, all of them were vaccinated, either 1 (1), 2 (2), or 3 (1) shots.

I think it’s clear that a power hammer has been used to take out a mosquito. But, the vaccinate everyone guys have their graphs

2 Likes

Graphs are great :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ummm…No. That’s wrong. You might need to read the numbers again.

Disinformation is not cool.

2 Likes

If you have a different number, then post it. I’m pretty sure it’s averaging out around 40% atm - which means a couple of thousand unvaccinated people have died “of or with”, no? Waving the “disinformation” flag around like a bottle of holy water doesn’t work.

There is no dispute with the numbers. It’s not 40% are unvaxxed. You know it’s wrong. The numbers for how many are vaxxed are published.

This is disinformation.

Today it was apparently 39%. IIRC it was in that ballpark for the last few weeks. What’s the problem? Just hollering “disinformation” every time I post something is really quite pointless. You claimed that the unvaxed were “massively overrepresented”. I could claim that the old and sick were massively overrepresented with greater accuracy - the point there being that, whatever vaccine effectiveness figure you’re going to claim, it applies only to that population.

3 Likes

Nope. Try again. Not even close.

Any colder and you’d have discovered absolute zero on earth!

ooh, come on then. Don’t keep me guessing. Let me in on the secret.

There’s no secret. It’s published every day.

Oh ffs. Just post the number. I’m quoting from MalcolmReynold’s post in the Taiwan thread. If you think it’s wrong then correct it.

@MalcolmReynolds has not claimed that 40% of Taiwan’s population is unvaxxed.