Covington Catholic High School incident

That’s an interesting question. Were Hispanics (I am assuming you only mean central and south American Spanish speakers) ever Honorary Aryans? I don’t think they were, in the same way that East Asians were. My guess is that the Nazis defined them as lower class ethnicity such as the British or Spanish, but not subhuman.

Hitler’s Nazis faced this problem too as they went further East. They had to massage the definition of “Aryan” to include people who just didn’t look very Aryan so that they could appoint local collaborators as leaders.

1 Like

No. I think Hitler was as clear as he could be about Aryan ethnicity before the war.

Of course, as the Wehrmacht lost manpower they took anyone. But, they were taking anyone pretty much from the start of the war. Without looking it up - last Waffen SS division to defend Hitler’s bunker came from which country?

I’m sure he was, but as you said, the Wehrmacht had to implement a prime example of Doublethink to get new recruits. Something similar happened in civilian admin positions - Nazi officials had to at least pretend that local flunkies were nearly-as-good-as-Aryan or they wouldn’t have got much cooperation. And Hitler, of course, wasn’t very Aryan-looking :slight_smile:

LOL. I had to look it up. The French. Perhaps I could have guessed …

1 Like

With any luck Sandmann will also become the highest paid employee of the NYT, ABC, CBS, and Rolling Stone.

The MSM in the USA is completely FUBAR.

1 Like

They should get him in doing segments. With the payoff he’s getting I’m sure he’d do it pro bono, and it would certainly up the quality.