CPC gas issue

Please let us know how it goes.
I’ll try to find my receipt too, as I believe I also had refueled in one of the affected stations.

Also working on my receipts. Refueled a couple of times during that time at affected stations. So far only found two receipts though… :cold_sweat:

I probably paid with credit card. I wonder if we could use it as proof…

My guess would be that you need the invoice numbers, so they can check whether you really fueled up with 95 and not something else.

crap, now I have to dig through the recipes…

The costs could be huuuuuuuge… USD 90 million if everybody that bought the bad fuel applies for a refund+voucher. No clear language on the fuel sensor problems, other than that they will reimburse you when it breaks AND you can prove it was because of the bad fuel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: You can apply for refund+voucher from Nov 1st onwards.

1 Like

The refund period has started, you can get it as a wire transfer or as a membership card. Has anybody already applied?

We tried it yesterday. They said they need the original invoice but they can accept a copy if your invoice gets a prize in the invoice lottery.
I don’t understand what’s their logic behind. If they can accept a copy in some cases, why not in all of them?
In any case, we’re going to wait until the end of the month before applying again.

I also heard somewhere that the refund request can be made via mail letter, but I can’t find this info online…

I rocked up on Sunday but since I had a tax invoice number on my receipt I need to get their form stamped by the company before they can proceed. Bit of a headache but worth the extra hassle.

Where do you have to rock up to?

The list is at the bottom of this page:

112 stores in total.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Rocked up on Sunday as well, after assuring the volunteer ama that I do not want to use the fapiao for the lottery they processed my request. Chose wire transfer, will update when the money actually shows up in the account.

1 Like

I would do this, but it only costs me NT$100 to fill up the tank, so not really worth the hassle.

To bring this thread to a close: Applied for refund on Nov 4, money arrived in account Nov 15. Amount = Fapiao amount*2 = refund + compensation.

In my case it could be over 1,000… per bike. Maybe I should check those invoices after all (I have too many).