Cricket World Cup

It was a tie not a draw.[/quote]
At the end of the day, cricket was the real winner. :smiley:

At the end of the day, cricket was the real winner. :smiley:[/quote]
you’re only saying that coz you were not first one to point that out, and a girl did :nyah:

At the end of the day, cricket was the real winner. :smiley:[/quote]
you’re only saying that coz you were not first one to point that out, and a girl did :nyah:[/quote]

Hehe, I’m the first to admit that my English isn’t perfect. Ok for a Boertjie though.
But spotting the tie/draw difference and the fact that it’s specifically used in cricket… well done Divea.
You taught me something and I didn’t even had to pay. :stuck_out_tongue: Hehe

Nah, I was teasing Bis, not you.

I didn’t point it out, because I didn’t want to hurt Elf’s feelings! :raspberry:

I didn’t point it out, because I didn’t want to hurt Elf’s feelings! :raspberry:[/quote]
He wasn’t hurt, he was grateful. Double :raspberry:

I didn’t point it out, because I didn’t want to hurt Elf’s feelings! :raspberry:[/quote]
He wasn’t hurt, he was grateful. Double :raspberry:[/quote]
He’s just being polite. :laughing:

He wasn’t hurt, he was grateful. Double :raspberry:[/quote]
He’s just being polite. :laughing:[/quote]
You think too much. :slight_smile:

You two should try dating :whistle:

Did anyone see the Ireland humbling of England? Bloody awesome game! :thumbsup:

Currently, South Africa is in at bat against Holland. SA 218-2 after 41 overs. So far, so good.

Edit: SA 241-2 after 43 overs. De Villiers just got his century (from 88 balls).

Edit x 2: De Villiers just hit three sixes in a row! Takes him to 119 from 92 balls. (Amla currently has 113 from 129 balls. Quite the partnership!)

Edit x 3: Amla just went out (I think he was still 113 from 130 balls), meanwhile De Villiers is up to 132 from 96 balls.

Edit x 4: De Villiers run out on 134 from 98 balls. He’s currently second on the most runs scored in the tournament, and third highest in a game so far in the tournament. Great innings by him and Amla. :bravo:

Edit x 5: Duminy caught on 40 from 15 balls. South Africa end a massive innings with 351-5 after 50 overs. I doubt the Netherlands will get close to that total.

The Saffers are doing it the hard way in their chase of the Poms’ meagre 171…currently 126/6 after 35 overs. Saffers are starting to look like they are playing a CWC final (why isn’t there a headless chicken smiley?) :popcorn:

What a choke from the SA first eleven.

Hey, we’re not allowed to use the “ch + k” word - Bismarck said.
I watched the game - damn good contest (of course in my drunken state watching two dung beetles scrap over a crumb of crap would be entertaining).
Which reminds me, Go Black Caps!!

Ok then, what a cock-up. I thought England had managed to shoot themselves in the foot when they insisted on bowling KP instead of Anderson.

Yep, he was getting turn but you’re almost sure of one loose potential four-ball per over. Why didn’t Bopara get an over?

Yep, he was getting turn but you’re almost sure of one loose potential four-ball per over. Why didn’t Bopara get an over?[/quote]

I suppose Anderson isn’t exactly tight with the run-rate, but the bowling choices in the last 10 overs did seem a bit odd. Panic in both teams, perhaps.

SA…what a disappointment.

India - well we’re biting our nails :whistle: :whistle:

Well, all round a very very very disappointing weekend for me.

India won!!! For now… and that was some interesting Cricket in the end.

India won!!! For now… and that was some interesting Cricket in the end.[/quote]
Good thing they did. I predicted them to win by five wickets on Superbru, and that’s exactly what they did. :thumbsup: