Crime Stories and Interrogations

Got turned on to this YT page recently. Fascinating.

Here’s Jeff. He’s awesome.

1 Like

Yes, I know of it. The Jennifer Pan, Casey Anthony, Chris Watts and Jodi Arias ones are all great. The only problem is the dude only releases a new one like 3 times a year.

1 Like

He has a Patron page, he releases there. The YouTube video is just for promo. I don’t pay for the patron page but people say his stuff is even higher quality after the pay wall

1 Like

I also sometimes watch ThatChapter, but the Scottish guy’s narration is a bit too smug and annoying at times.

What’s he charge?

I’m not sure. I think $1 per person/year. I heard the got dozens of thousand of patrons

I take it that the guy in the photo is NOT the Scottish guy? Kee-rist.

1 Like

That’s like really worth it. A buck a year? All access? No shit.

what happened to Jeff after that?

Mythhood.

1 Like

Yup. Last time I checked it was the price, and he already had tens of thousands patrons.

Out of curiosity I just checked the patron page now and seems like he removed some of the videos and is not putting up more. There is a final note there.

1 Like

He also used to put up a video on YouTube and removing it afterwards. All his content is top notch.

Fun fact: the voice you hear is not his but a professional narrator who has is own YouTube channel as well.

What is JCS?

It’s in the name of the Youtube Channel.
I guess it refers to its author, Jim C. Swim.

Actually, the full name of the YT channel is “Jim Can’t Swim.” Kind of a non-sequitur for a crime channel. I don’t know his real name.

2 Likes
1 Like

I watched the Jodi Arias case. At the very end, on one of the computer monitors in the court room, there is a picture of a very young girl. Who is it? My wife said it’s a pic of a victim of Travis, but I said no way. He was not proven to be a pedophile. It was just Arias’s lie about that.

Oh, fuck! I’ve had a marathon of this channel over the weekend. I even watched some of them several times, one on my own and another time with a friend.

1 Like

And this is why juries are moronic.

I watched one random interrogation analysis video and have now gone down into a rabbit hole watching more than I can remember.

Never been into crime stories much and I don’t watch the reality or fiction on TV. I didn’t realize all this was out there.

I recommend watching interrogation analysis or crime stories first. The pure interrogation can get a little slow and dull at times and some go on for hours and hours.

Caution: Not for the faint of heart.

This one got me started.

And this one, The Toronto Incel Ryder van killer, is unfathomable, especially due to his reason, which he explains in-depth. Sounds so articulate. He remember dates, like his vacations, better than me.

Some channels I’ve noticed.

• JCS Criminal Psychology (good interrogation analysis, how does it work, what are they doing)
  • Monsters (full background of criminal activities up to conviction or later)