Croquettes

That’s what a croquette is, breaded mashed potatoes! If something goes in front of ‘croquette’ like shrimp, or cheese then it’s what it says.

Maybe that’s what a shitty croquette is. As for the margarita, yeah, I know it’s simple so it’s difficult to mess it up, but once you have the base for a pizza, which is typically a margarita, the rest is difficult to be spoiled.

No, it’s a croquette. Plain seasoned mashed potatoes.

A croquette (/kroʊˈket/)[1] is a small breadcrumbed fried food roll containing, usually as main ingredients, ground meat (veal, beef, chicken, or turkey), shellfish, fish, ham, cheese, mashed potatoes or vegetables, and mixed with béchamel or brown sauce,[2] and soaked white bread, egg, onion, spices and herbs, wine, milk, beer, or some combination, sometimes with a filling, e.g. sautéed onions, mushrooms, or boiled eggs.

And dude, stop replying to my post in 20 other messages…

Oh yeah, if you put any word of it in front of the word croquette it can be anything you want it to be, even a bad_massala croquette!:rofl: Dude! It’s not my fault that it’s Monday morning!

A croquette is not just deep fried smashed potato, it may not have meat or seafood or cheese inside, but without bechamel it’s just an abortion. Is that the way it’s prepared in your country? smashed potatoes in bread and deep fried? why don’t you put everything inside a sandwich? You can fry the sandwich too for making it more stupid.

If you go to a Belgian restaurant you get just that, a potato croquette. In Holland in a snack shack you would get meat (veal, beef or pork mixed with roux) and a ‘broodje’ croquette is a roll containing said croquette. If you ask for shrimp you get a shrimp croquette in a roll if you want. They even have Hungarian goulash croquettes.