Cutest guys

I look better than all those blokes, but erm… I don’t have a scanner to prove it… Yeah, that’s it’s… no scanner, sorry…

Who is that? Is it the Reverend?

Who is that? Is it the Reverend?[/quote]
Indeed it is. :shock: :stuck_out_tongue:

And once again, Asian guys have been left out in this contest… sob sob :cry:

I have met lots of Asian-fetish non-Asian guys, but not Asian-fetish girls… what’s wrong with the Asian dudes? Maybe there’s something to be said about that statement? :frowning:

scchu

[quote=“scchu”]And once again, Asian guys have been left out in this contest… sob sob :cry:

I have met lots of Asian-fetish non-Asian guys, but not Asian-fetish girls… what’s wrong with the Asian dudes? Maybe there’s something to be said about that statement? :frowning:

scchu[/quote]

“Hiroshima, mon amour” ? :smiley: Mainstream tastes don’t always mean they are the best, anyway.

What are you talking about? Look again? I count 2 and a half Asian Guys on the last page alone: Hrithik Roshan, Kougaiji and and Enrique

[quote=“scchu”]And once again, Asian guys have been left out in this contest… sob sob :cry:

scchu[/quote]

No, no, I love Asian men personally. I’ve just been careful with my selection. Here’s a new one, a 1/4 Chinese 1/4 South African and 1/2 Canadian model called

Ryan!

I am into Asian men too (well, all men, really). I spend most of my salary on “Mr. Pulo”, “men’s uno” and Saiyuki episodes, even though I can’t read the Chinese or understand the Japanese…

Can us boys start our own thread of the cutest (topless) women now? :wink:

Out of all those guys, my wife said I was the cutest (I think she was lying though). So she’s persuaded me to put up my picture. Coming soon.

OK, I figured out how to do this.

Now to proove for once and for all that New Zealand guys are the cutest.

Are you ready for this?

It really is me, by the way.

Here it is.

(I hope this works, it’s the first time I’ve posted a picture).

Me:

<didn’t work>

Brian

I can’t see it, but I bet you put
Benjamin Bratt
to shame

Ay? It was there last night.

What;s going on? Some problem with linking to Geocities?

Brian

You can’t link to Geocites or Tripod, images there can only be viewed from a Geocites or Tripod page.

Rename your image to a .txt file and try again. Geocites does let you link to .txt files

Damn free services!

Alright.

I’ll try again.

I renamed it as a text file.

So here it is.

My picture:

Brian

You’re a bit young-looking for my taste, Sir Donald.
I’m not a pedophile.

:laughing:

Umm…fredericka bimmel…not to be nitpicky, complaintative, or bitchy, but considering the fact that the reason why this site had to be moved was because it was taking up too much bandwidth, do you really think it’s considerate to post pictures here? Wouldn’t just a link be better and more bandwidth friendly?

Plus I don’t like having to scroll across to read messages just because the photo montage you put on here is too wide.

[quote=“ImaniOU”]Umm…fredericka bimmel…not to be nitpicky, complaintative, or bitchy, but considering the fact that the reason why this site had to be moved was because it was taking up too much bandwidth, do you really think it’s considerate to post pictures here? Wouldn’t just a link be better and more bandwidth friendly?

Plus I don’t like having to scroll across to read messages just because the photo montage you put on here is too wide.[/quote]

Well if your avatar wasn’t so wide, you probably wouldn’t have to scroll across the screen in the first place (and neither would other forum users).

[quote=“sandman”]Dammit, MT, I won’t be able to read Omni’s posts without seeing this in my mind’s eye…
[/quote]

Oh dear. I was listening to “Funky Shit” by the Prodigy as this picture came up…

Well, I have yet had to scroll across a screen because of my current avatar and I use a laptop so that was a pretty lame thing to say. But I have checked with moderators if my avatar is okay and there hasn’t been anyone who has complained about its size. The pictures, however, are huge and any post that appears on the same page has to be scrolled. Even if I took away my avatar, I’d still have to scroll to read posts, even ones like yours, Monkey.

I just think that if segue was having problems because of bandwidth use, isn’t it a little thoughtless to post huge pictures that take up bandwidth to download? Sorry, if you don’t agree, Monkey, and we’ll leave it at that.

If my arse wasn’t so wide, we would ALL have a lot more space