Dating a woman with a kid

What if she is a single mother because her husband died in a car crash?

If you are not going to date a women with children, then fine that is a personal lifestyle choice. To say that there is something morally wrong with that, it’s like such backwards thinking, but living here I am kind of used to that by now.

1 Like

What if one kid is the Only Begotten Son of the Creator of Universe, the promised Messiah, conceived through the Holy Spirit?

What about then, huh, tough guy???

1 Like

Joseph may have bought that, I doubt it though.

What if she has a club foot?

What if she has a club???

(RIP Mitzy)

Definite plus

Until you meet her kid…

A club and a kid? This can get so confusing! What if she is from Sanchung

If i wasn’t married I believe I am mature enough to be able to do so.

That’s how I feel about Formosa all the time.

But I keep coming back for more.

3 Likes

I’m about 1,000 posts out of it with the Trump thread. I see that number and just say nah, let me check that “I’m old as rocks but let’s crank it up” or whatever it is thread.

5 Likes

Shoplift the pootie? Really? If that was the final goal I didn’t have to be in this relationship. It is so easy to sleep around nowadays.

She in fact spends any time the child is free with the child. After being more involved with her I saw the child is under the father Taiwanese mentality of over studying to exhaustion. And since she is with her father she leaves early for school and comes late and just sleeps. Weekends are the same. It is pretty sick on the fathers family to deny that to her. Vacations though they are mostly together anytime she is not working. But the kid is pretty independent now and getting to the age of also wanting to socialize with friends in the little time she gets off school. So in this part i initially thought was very strange but now after seeing the situation closely I don’t blame her.

Indeed, must be very careful. In her situation though it is understandable. She suffered childhood abuse and was in denial. She got married in the first year of university, but really too young. She advanced academically so she was in university when she was 16yrs. They got married and the guy was having it with his exes…when she was pregnant. To this day she admits that was a big mistake to marry so early and not done much more research about the family, personality etc especially before she was fluent in Chinese. When we talk this is her biggest regret. She was abused by the mother and stepfather when a child and they gaslighted her. I met her mother and the woman is pure evil. She even tried to manipulate me and gaslight the crap out of everything. I was sick after spending a week with her. If I was a child i would try to scape as soon as I could.
She says her biggest regret is marrying at that age but she does therapy and all and she recognize that at the time that was probably a defense mechanism of everything. She doesn’t know I am posting here but her story is so terrible I even don’t know how she survived the whole childhood. I don’t know if I have the right to tell it in pubic. The type of abuse was one of not the most horrible one.
On the other hand it was a big mistake. But what can you expect from someone at that age and in that situation? I also made big mistakes myself before. I am no angel. If someone was to judge me forever because of the mistakes I made much older than 16 I would be doomed. But I do understand where you are coming from. I just think we always have to hear both sides and involved like I am must observe if it is all talks only. She is pretty tough in her workplace. She started 2 companies and there is no playing with her. But in the relationship side I feel she still has some of the naive ness in the sense of love, so she is very protective before she lets her guard down. I am imagining from the whole abuse thing. But when that went down in our relationship she gives me no doubt about love and caring even though she is in a position she could pick and choose other guys. One of my friends had a big crush on her before we started dating, but he never had courage to approach her because she really has built a wall for that around her. How we all started was actually because I was friends with her relative.

Agreed

1 Like

Something weird that I read here: if she’s single now “that’s for a reason”. Can’t it be that the guy was an asshole or that it just didn’t work out? Why is it necessarily her fault?

6 Likes

Her asshole radar wasn’t good enough. That’s the logic.

4 Likes

Picking an asshole can very be indicate psychological issues. When I worked in a mental institution, many women come in that are male dependent, self hating, low self esteem and more. It could one of the many poor life choices she makes and will continue to make.

1 Like

Then where you see a problem others see an opportunity.

Now seriously, that would be like blaming the victim around a 50% of the times.

3 Likes

I said that a possibility aas that their relationship didn’t work out. It happens and it’s nobody’s fault.

But again, if you’re an asshole maybe that’s your chance!

1 Like

Sure, but you should probably figure that out before you have a kid with that person.

Dude, are you seriously comparing the average single mom to someone you would treat at an insane asylum? C’mon, Andrew, you’re better than that.

6 Likes