To contracept or not to contracept…
- I always use a condom. Even with my long term SO.
- I sometimes use a condom. Especially when I’ve had a few too many beers.
- I seldom use a condom. Even on a ONS.
- I never use condoms or any other form of contraceptive.
- I use an alternative contraceptive to condoms.
- What are contraceptives?
I’m starting this thread in the D&R forum 'cos I think it’s related. Sometimes us guys aren’t always clued into all the innovations of female contraception and sometimes we’re just plain ignorant.
I’ve been told on occassion that (and this seems to be a thing I’ve found unique in Taiwan) the girl isn’t on the pill but uses a morning after pill. What exactly is this mysterious morning after pill? Does it exist? If so how does it work and what are the pro’s and con’s associated with it?
Also, does anyone know why TW folks are so keen on not using contraceptives, especially condoms? I’ve had TW friends mention this to me before, and frankly I find it worrisome.