Dealing with Asinine Co-workers

I’ve got this co worker that has stopped talking to me since the 2nd day of the new school year. I didn’t make a big deal of it, continuing to say hello and good bye. When those weren’t even acknowledged, I just let it go and stopped speaking.
Now what the problem is that it is getting to me that this co worker is making it a point to talk to everyone else but me. Even when I speak, he comments about my conversation as if I weren’t there.

I haven’t the slightest idea what’s his problem, and I know talking to him would be futile as this person has let me know of his contempt for foriegners-even thought he’s a long term foriegner him self.

Suggestions???

Just smile and be your own sweet self.

It (he) ain’t worth the trouble of your worrying about it.

Thanks TC!!!

Just keep in mind how stupid he looks.

What TC said.

You’re going to run into immature, damaged people wherever you go.

Rise above it, take the high road. And don’t give him another thought.

[quote=“Tomas”]What TC said.

Rise above it, take the high road. And don’t give him another thought.[/quote]
Especially if he passes comments about the colour of your shirt.

But what if ass nine passes gas?

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“Tomas”]What TC said.

Rise above it, take the high road. And don’t give him another thought.[/quote]
Especially if he passes comments about the colour of your shirt.[/quote]

So I was a bit jealous. I used to be able to fit into party shirts like that.

Anyone want to buy a dozen form-fitting, nearly new Kenneth Cole shirts? Size L.

[quote=“Namahottie”]I’ve got this co worker that has stopped talking to me since the 2nd day of the new school year. I didn’t make a big deal of it, continuing to say hello and good bye. When those weren’t even acknowledged, I just let it go and stopped speaking.
Now what the problem is that it is getting to me that this co worker is making it a point to talk to everyone else but me. Even when I speak, he comments about my conversation as if I weren’t there.

I haven’t the slightest idea what’s his problem, and I know talking to him would be futile as this person has let me know of his contempt for foriegners-even thought he’s a long term foriegner him self.

Suggestions???[/quote]
Maybe he has the hots for you, but doesn’t know how to express himself?

[quote=“Chris”]
Maybe he has the hots for you, but doesn’t know how to express himself?[/quote]

He’s a in the closet gay who’s married :smiling_imp:

and you’re worried about what he thinks?

I’m not worried about what he thinks, but it does get to me a bit that one can’t act civil at work… :fume:

I thought talking to you online was good enough! Did you think I wouldn’t see this thread? :fume:

Me, asinine?!? Well I never.

[quote=“miltownkid”]I thought talking to you online was good enough! Did you think I wouldn’t see this thread? :fume:

Me, asinine?!? Well I never.[/quote]

Damm, BUSTED!!! LMAO :smiley:

Well the asinine co work has reared his ugly head again. :fume: This time complaning behind my back about me listening to my MP3, on a low volume mind you, at work. While he sits there for 8 hours playing games on the computer.

I come back to work with a note on my desk from my boss saying I can’t use it because it’s too noisy. How do I know it’s him? Because he was the only one in my area to know I was listening to my music.

I’ve had it with this ass#$#%#. I’m ready to reach across my desk and break his effin’ neck!! But based on my male friends advice I’ve taken to ignoring him, which has pissed him off to no end because I’ve had it with his hot and cold moods. Him having to say a smart ass comment at my expense and just being a plain bully–Even after we started talking again. Then in Dec, I just stop talking to him because as my friends advised me. But he is still at it.

This is to the men—How is it that men are just able to ignore someone when they know they rightly deserve a good arse kicking?

Once we get of a certain age, we just learn it’s not worth our time and effort to kick all the asses that need & deserve it. So we just save time and energy by ignoring their silly sh*t.
Besides, somebody else will probably do it sooner or later anyway. :sunglasses:

Once we get of a certain age, we just learn it’s not worth our time and effort to kick all the asses that need & deserve it. So we just save time and energy by ignoring their silly sh*t.[/quote]

And it drives women nuts when we ignore them.

Once we get of a certain age, we just learn it’s not worth our time and effort to kick all the asses that need & deserve it. So we just save time and energy by ignoring their silly sh*t.[/quote]

And it drives women nuts when we ignore them.[/quote]

Oh but I wish he would ignore me. But he isn’t by being an ass in a passive aggressive way.

[quote=“Namahottie”]
This is to the men—How is it that men are just able to ignore someone when they know they rightly deserve a good arse kicking?[/quote]

It’s really, really… really hard.

But it does explain why like to play contact sports.

[quote=“Scarface”][quote=“Namahottie”]
This is to the men—How is it that men are just able to ignore someone when they know they rightly deserve a good arse kicking?[/quote]

It’s really, really… really hard.

But it does explain why like to play contact sports.[/quote]

Oh! And we really need sex! (SO, sex ban, you do the math).