Dealing with idiot clients

Congrats on growing your business! 加油! :clap:

Not only an idiot but a scamming idiot.

Had someone say they didn’t receive a package from us. We have a picture of it being put into her door mailbox opening. She said it wasn’t her door.

We rang the courier and they told us this address has made multiple claims like this. So we investigated a bit more and asked her to send us a picture of her door. She sends us a picture and it has a reflection of her backyard :sweat_smile:

We then found her door from Google street view and ir matches the door it was delivered to. We asked her about it but never got a reply.

15 Likes

Knowing when to fire clients is one of the most important business skills. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I had to reply to come clients who have stupid traders and analysts recently…

Today we had messages asking us to explain why we did not have the La Liga Match for Atletico Madrid v Sevilla and was it because of the typhoon in Taiwan?

My reply

We would hope that as you are sports industry clients you understand that matches can be cancelled or postponed. Being asked to give an event that is not broadcast then being asked to explain why is something your own teams should be able to know themselves

5 Likes

More scamming idiots.

Client says she didn’t receive her parcel :package:. We have a picture of delivery to her house with her blue door. She tells us it’s not her and her door is white. We stopped communicating with her after we realized she’s just going to argue and wasn’t backing down.

We google street viewed and her door is a unique blue like the photo. On her facebook she’s selling her car and you can see the picture of her blue doors in many of those pictures.

She left us a bad review on Facebook says we scammed her. I replied and basically told her we literally have a picture of her door and posted her own photos of her selling her car with the pictures of her blue door. She then removed the review :unamused:

10 Likes

Good for you for fighting back

5 Likes