Delete old posts

Hey people–

How do we delete old posts?

Bud, I’m not lady, but things may seem "off"because you aren’t Taiwanese.

Aside from the initiatingthings-front, things seem fine, right? That is about normal, from my experience and the shared experience of others here.

“Slow and steady wins the race” may apply. Also, some Taiwanese girls need time to get used to “jumpin da bones” of their foreign born studs.

Take it easy and enjoy. Some Taiwnaese girls can cook! :slight_smile: :rainbow:

This isn’t a Taiwanese thing, it’s an old-fashioned thing. Some of us gals are from the old school and prefer it when the man takes the lead.

You say she’s always receptive to your advances. That’s good! And when she sends you a nice, but short text message if you go too long without contact, that’s her way of saying “I’m still here”. I think a guy would much prefer to have this, than a girl that calls him 24/7. :idunno:

Don’t sweat this, dreamlife. It sounds like she does like you. :slight_smile:

[quote=“dreamlife76”]apparently she’s my girl now because I asked her to be and she said yes…

She’s got passion and special moves, etc. [/quote]

Wow. who talks like this? The first sentence sounds like you’re from the 1950s. I asked her to be my girl.

The second part “special moves”, what are you doing, playing video games? Combo attacks?

Hey! My wife is still “my girl”. :sunglasses:

"I got sunshine…on a cloudy day.
When its cold outside…I got the month of May.
Well, I guess you’ll say “What can make you feel this way?”

“My Girl…talkin’ 'bout My Girl!”

When ya’ get it…ya gots to keep it!

If you feel that something is ‘off’ then listen to that voice. Don’t give it the power to run thru your head :yay: like a luntic with fear. But use it to help you listen and pay attention to what you think may be a ‘problem’. That ‘off’ feeling is what helps us not move into directions that are not healthy for us.

[quote=“Jack Burton”][quote=“dreamlife76”]apparently she’s my girl now because I asked her to be and she said yes…

Wow. who talks like this? The first sentence sounds like you’re from the 1950s. I asked her to be my girl.

The second part “special moves”, what are you doing, playing video games? Combo attacks?[/quote]

Giggle. Titter. I just upchucked my sarsparilla all over the idiot box.

If you already feel she is even not at half, quit. I guess most of us, and might be you also want to have action from the other side. No fire outside the bed, the fire inside will shallow… Matter of time. Guess you better walk AFTER having a conversation what is on your mind without hurting her. Tough thing to do to face your GF with your feelings but at least you know where you both stand and what either side expects.

And we are in 2006, so taking the lead is sooooooo old fashionned. I told my GF that I am no Old school. It pays of on all meanings.

It sounds like she’s into you but doesn’t want to seem too forward, I’ve dated girls like that in the US. I think the rules book says something about never calling who knows maybe she read it.

Yeah, ‘special moves’ made me think you were dating ‘Kage’ from Mortal Kombat.

She is into you bro. Go for it.

Anyone who says differently is probably single. :raspberry:

Not, but I understand the dude. Bet on it this fails if they do not speak up.
Love is blind yes, but the guys eyes are open. “WARNING WARNING” his brains says. The hell his body and heart think. He is on the intersection and has to make a choice. Wish they can work it out

[quote=“TomHill”]Yeah, ‘special moves’ made me think you were dating ‘Kage’ from Mortal Kombat.

Anyone who says differently is probably single. :raspberry:[/quote]

Yeah, I was like, is this chick Jefrey from Virtua Fighter???

But, no, TH is totally off the mark, she don’t want you man, you should ditch.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”]Yeah, ‘special moves’ made me think you were dating ‘Kage’ from Mortal Kombat.

But, no, TH is totally off the mark, she don’t want you man, you should ditch.[/quote]

Ok, before me and my bitch-chief fall out, there is only one sure fire test to see if she is ‘feelin’ it,’ as you call it. Is she TOUCHING IT? :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”]Yeah, ‘special moves’ made me think you were dating ‘Kage’ from Mortal Kombat.

But, no, TH is totally off the mark, she don’t want you man, you should ditch.[/quote]

If she didn’t want him, she’d make excuses not to go out with him and she certainly wouldn’t kiss him or let him call her his girlfriend. She also wouldn’t send him those “how are you” text messages when he doesn’t call. She sounds like a classy lady from the old school.

I agree with some of the other’s advice, dreamer. If it really bothers you, just bring it up the next time you see her. Or take the Chief’s advice; dump her and find a psycho who will call you 5 times a day.

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”]Yeah, ‘special moves’ made me think you were dating ‘Kage’ from Mortal Kombat.

If she didn’t want him, she’d make excuses not to go out with him and she certainly wouldn’t kiss him or let him call her his girlfriend. She also wouldn’t send him those “how are you” text messages when he doesn’t call. She sounds like a classy lady from the old school.

I agree with some of the other’s advice, dreamer. If it really bothers you, just bring it up the next time you see her. Or take the Chief’s advice; dump her and find a psycho who will call you 5 times a day.[/quote]

Just make sure it’s a psycho who will call you 5 times a day who has rad ninja-busting moves.

Good grief, man, you’ve certainly nothing to complain about there! I much preferred the ones like that than the ones who were constantly calling and plaguing me to spend time with them when I had other things to do.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Erhu”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“TomHill”]Yeah, ‘special moves’ made me think you were dating ‘Kage’ from Mortal Kombat.

I agree with some of the other’s advice, dreamer. If it really bothers you, just bring it up the next time you see her. Or take the Chief’s advice; dump her and find a psycho who will call you 5 times a day.[/quote]

Just make sure it’s a psycho who will call you 5 times a day who has rad ninja-busting moves.[/quote]

rad ninja-busting moves?!?!?!?!?!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

by the way, I also agree that she totally likes you. Some girls really like a man who’s in charge and makes the moves. Some guys don’t like being in that position, and prefer the girl taking charge all the time or even some of the time. Maybe that’s why your uncomfortable? Either way, no dought in my mind, she likes you.

Funny what a typo can do. The Chief meant rad nad-busting ninja moves!!

HG

[quote=“Jack Burton”][quote=“dreamlife76”]apparently she’s my girl now because I asked her to be and she said yes…

The second part “special moves”, what are you doing, playing video games? Combo attacks?[/quote]

Hey
Thanks for the replies.

You guys are great (even if a little smart-assed here). It’s true, I did have to laugh at myself with the “special moves” line. Fortunately for me, they do not involve heavy ass kicking tactics, just things most would enjoy. And I asked her to be my girl because it really seemed like the right thing to do. How else do you other guys know she’s your girlfriend-- wake up one day and realize you’re in a relationship? Naw, I liked the way it moved slow-- made it seem worthwile. I don’t mind the fact that we only see eachother a couple times a week AND she’s not blowing up my phone, but I am not into making ALL the moves, calls, plans. It seems way too one sided, like she could take it or leave it. A guy needs to know that a female is willing to take some special messures, too-- put herself on the line.

As for the person who asked if I feel uncomfortable taking lead, I don’t feel uncomfortable at all. I am not the “man must be in charge all the time” type, but I would like her to bring at least SOME of the fun some of the time.

Ultimately I’m just griping. Guy friends don’t want to hear about this stuff, and I haven’t talked to any lady friends about it, but it’s on my mind. Who knows what will happen. I will talk to her tomorrow night when I see her and make sure she’s clear about what’s up. Then I can at least say I tried before I have to break it off.