Deranged Man plows into Wisconsin Christmas parade

Seems pretty likely.

Iā€™ve only not voted for a 3rd party for president once in my life: Obama in 2008. That probably belongs in the ā€œthis didnā€™t age wellā€ thread.

2 Likes

What the actual fuck.

1 Like

Yeah, as much as we complain about the peculiarities of Taiwan, the only thing I miss in the US is family. Iā€™m glad my kids arenā€™t growing up there.

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually a good thing. Keeps people honest.

Some idiot chasing fresh kills? Did you read the article?

That is some sick shit.

Itā€™s all funny until someone makes you the subject of a meme like this.

1 Like

Makes me wanna go live on the coastline somewhere.

Is there any particular reason why they pick that comedian?

Never heard of him or this prank/hoax thing.

Neither have I. Itā€™s very weird.

Itā€™s not big news if itā€™s even news at all. Seems perverse.

Yes. It helps make sure the media, politicians, etc get their facts straight before saying something because they know there are fakes out there. Iā€™ve always enjoyed dark humor too.

3 Likes

It was probably just self-defense,ā€ Lemanski wrote in a tweet that appears to have since been deleted, according to Fox News.

ā€œLiving in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened,ā€ another tweet, which was still online Monday morning, read ā€” referring to the driver being held as a person of interest in the Waukesha incident, which left five people dead and dozens hurt.

ā€œIā€™m sure he didnā€™t want to hurt anyone. He came to help people,ā€ she added in her sarcasm-laced missive.

Later that day:

4 Likes

One less DA. Good.

1 Like

Damn! Other than that, Iā€™m speechless.

SMH!

Itā€™s shocking that people think that this kind of comment, in public and online forever, is appropriate. People gone full Cujo, yo.

Biden doesnā€™t seem to wanna single out the perp though. No elections around the corner, I suppose.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/582662-biden-mourns-horrific-act-of-violence-at-wisconsin-holiday-parade

1 Like

Well, if the Dems keep this kind of shit up I donā€™t see how they are going to win any elections, let alone keep The Whitehouse.

People are going to get fed up with this crap sooner than later.

What did Bill Maher say in his final thoughts last week?