Did my typos/spelling finally break the camel's back?

Perhaps there IS a limit to how shitty we can type in phones :+1:

4 Likes

Doesn’t work for me either :frowning:

Intercourse is ok

4 Likes

“Intersting” is a common typo made by scammers, so it ended up in the black list of the site.
Sorry, but there’s no black magic :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

That seems far more logical haha!

Is there a scammer terminology list? I would prefer to avoid that as I lean more towards illiterate.

I think most of also also agree :innocent:

But only if you use protection.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Spammers used that word lots to get around our filters. Blocked.

I guess it’s a combination of that word (standing alone?), minus the second e, plus the exclamation point.

Intersting.

Unrelated, may I suggest try one of the other backgrounds like Black, Dark, or Darkmosa.

Genuinely interested - how does that work? Getting around the filter, I mean.

If we told you, we’d have to ban you.

8 Likes

@Explant , to be fair, your spelling varies a lot. Some weird autocorrect, some (I’m guessing) voice typing, possibly a few inebriated posts (I jest). Irregardless/regardless (just having fun now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), your posts are usually both informative and intresting! (This variant slips through). Keep on!

P.S. FFS, why can’t this “interesting requiring all e’s” protocol be applied to OTHER spam posts?

tl;dr = tl doesn’t read

2 Likes

Temp, here I come :grin:

2 Likes

Was considering banning the letter E

2 Likes

Intersting.

You can post it as long as you write stuff after it

You used a period instead of an exclamation point. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Intersting.

1 Like

Oh yeah!

To be honest, I never voice to text. Don’t even know how. Normally it is either the progression of my screen cracks getting more severe or new phone that I type horrible on. I just changed to a another samsung galaxy which has all kinds of bugs (i only buy second hand phones). So i apologize ahead of time for the most likely degradation of wording, this phone auto corrects some truly awkward shit lol! It will be broken by summer, almost guaranteed. Maybe halloween. Maybe by then there will be proper new phones not made in china and not the price of a scooter hahaha. Expect no consistency with me on a phone :smiling_imp:

I do agree, when I read back, sometimes I myself ask what the fuck that means… check the date, oh that was that phone. Laugh and dont really mind lol…

1 Like