Discuss the great things about Taiwanese women

There are a lot of threads where Taiwanese women are criticized so I thought it would be healthy for a thread where we can talk about all of the great things about Taiwanese women.

10 Likes

:popcorn:

7 Likes

They’re obedient to their parents.

They’re more manly, and have much more personality, than the men can ever hope to have.

8 Likes

They’re sexy. A 9 or 10 will willingly date and sleep with a mediocre white guy who would have trouble landing a 6 in the US.

… not that I know from experience or anything. cough

10 Likes

Roger on sexy. The number of women who are in really good shape, even without trying, is pretty remarkable.

7 Likes

And they hold it together until their 50s and then suddenly the weight of the accumulated decades hits them all at once (in contrast to White females who gradually and steadily decay from their late 20s on).

7 Likes

Protects their skin from the sun. I see so many western girls tan and it may look good when they’re young but their skin at 30 looks 50 and like dry leather. It’s awful.

1 Like

As a foreigner, I’ve found Taiwanese women to be very proactive when it comes to helping. Whether it’s an issue with language, getting around, etc., I’ve found that even women with whom you only have a platonic relationship with are willing to volunteer to assist you get stuff done.

7 Likes

On a slightly more serious note, everyone criticizes the “psycho xiaojie“ stereotype (which is so exaggerated), but honestly I find Asian women in general way less artificial, less flaky and less likely to play childish games than Western women.

Like there’s way less of this kind of bullshit here.

5 Likes

Aha is that why so many Taiwanese girls call me daddy?

5 Likes

Well, Presley’s wife for sure.

2 Likes

Not just his. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Less excessive wear of makeup and perfume compared to many other countries is one of many things I like.

4 Likes

So far we have:

good skin
smell nice
notsamuch make up
manly
proactive
helpful
less flaky/less artifical
keep a good shape when they age
sexy
obedient to fumuching
something about laundry and willies, but that may be the other thread…

how about older taiwanese? i think they just have good skin which is suited to the sun so won’t damage easily, their attempts at avoiding the sun are way over the top imo.

You’ll get more sun over the top actually.

2 Likes

It could be the skin holds up better. I remember something about Asian skin types are “tighter” or something like that.

But the sun still ages and damages the skin, particularly for whiter skins for white people. I get that it looks good to be tanned if you’re white in western countries, but it’s not good for the skin in the long run. Their skins are not meant to hold up like that

Well it makes sense that people living in extreme weathers would be evolved to be suited to it.

I’ve seen some taiwanese that are out in the sun all day and get mega tanned. and i thought they looked alright, but i’m not sure i didn’t do a scientific study or anything.

They are beautiful.
They are mostly pragmatic and easy to talk to in work situations
They are very helpful.
They are frank, open communicators and will call you out if needed
Very Sexy
If you’re good to their family they will do anything for you
Most speak 3 languages or more
They’re very competent at managing day to day things
They can let you know in very small ways that are unspoken they care about you
They cook well
They can dance
They can kind of turn their sexy on and off when they want depending how they dress in a way that makes them hotter
The bright ones are very fun and engaging socially
They are smart assy in fun way esp the gangster girls
Most are loyal and trustworthy

They can made very ordinary out of town dudes feel as if they are very special, and even get their friends to believe it as well.

5 Likes