Do guys really want a "sassy" girl?

[quote=“banshette”]
Forgot to say, there goes my last chance of ever getting a date again.[/quote]

Well, could always become a nun.

Or - but that’s a long shot - learn to be nice.

NICE??? What the hell’s that? What you are?
Please give a short synopsis of how I could achieve that milestone, in your own words, please. I cannot wait … :notworthy:

[quote=“banshette”]Well … some guys do, some don’t.
The thing I don’t get, and I see it all the time, is when you’re a nice girl, you’re dead meat in a relationship.
If you’re a bitch, moaning and manipulative, playing nasty games, he clings to you (although “complaining” to his mates - seems more like bragging).
How does that work?[/quote]
Wow, sounds exactly like the problem with being a nice guy. Exactly. Well, except that being a nice guy doesn’t even get you relationships, so at least you’re one step up.

[quote=“Tetsuo”][quote=“banshette”]Well … some guys do, some don’t.
The thing I don’t get, and I see it all the time, is when you’re a nice girl, you’re dead meat in a relationship.
If you’re a bitch, moaning and manipulative, playing nasty games, he clings to you (although “complaining” to his mates - seems more like bragging).
How does that work?[/quote]
Wow, sounds exactly like the problem with being a nice guy. Exactly. Well, except that being a nice guy doesn’t even get you relationships, so at least you’re one step up.[/quote]
:raspberry:

NICE??? What the hell’s that? What you are?
Please give a short synopsis of how I could achieve that milestone, in your own words, please. I cannot wait … :notworthy:[/quote]

Read your own posts and reflect on them.

Be nice… Appear nice. That scores a few brownie points from guys tired of moody girls.

Personally, I date only “nice” women. The thing is, I don’t like a “pushover” either. I like a woman to be strong and know what she wants. Strong women don’t have to be “bitchy” and/or mean, though.

[quote]Actor Nicolas Cage has married for the third time just two months after finalising his divorce from Lisa Marie Presley.

Cage has married Alice Kim, a 20-year-old former sushi waitress, at a private ceremony in northern California. The couple met five months ago in a Los Angeles restaurant. [/quote]
Nic is 40 years old. YEAH!

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”][quote]Actor Nicolas Cage has married for the third time just two months after finalising his divorce from Lisa Marie Presley.

Cage has married Alice Kim, a 20-year-old former sushi waitress, at a private ceremony in northern California. The couple met five months ago in a Los Angeles restaurant. [/quote]
Nic is 40 years old. YEAH![/quote]

He’s also a MOVIE STAR, GOT MONEY,ETC…more like Alice Kim you go girl!!!