Do not try to dig out your man's secrets

True, because only being allowed out with the mates once a month results in getting too shit faced to get around to the tatooing and whoring… :wink:[/quote]

You are allowed out once a month :astonished:[/quote]

I was wondering where you were keeping yourself in hiding.

Why don’t you just take her out with you, and then when you get into the pub, the boys can huddle over in one corner to talk about manly things and she can huddle in another corner with her new girlfriends to talk about their boyfriends. That’s usually the way things seem to work out.

I think it’s great to go out with the lady for drinks, it’s also nice to go without her. It’s all about balance. I also understand that it’s common to for Taiwan women not to drink.

like many peoples already pointed out,there is the thing about women letting themselves go once they believe the man has been domesticated,this,i believe,is the number 1 cause of extra-marital affairs

oh no…I’d better find a gym fast…just need to finish this Big Mac menu first…burb…

Bullshit. I was cheated on by my parter of ten years and trust me, I have not let shit go.
Why is it that half the time the women they cheat with are absolute dogs if that is the case?

[quote=“SuchAFob”] Bullshit. I was cheated on by my parter of ten years and trust me, I have not let shit go.

Why is it that half the time the women they cheat with are absolute dogs if that is the case?
[/quote]

Well if you can’t let ya shit go try water up the hole…

Dunno about the dogs part… thats usually the blind rage of a woman scorned and cheated on maybe.

Anyways it’s not as if woman don’t ever cheat around. Plenty do. So do some guys. Shit happens.

[quote=“Serial Killer On Parole”]

Well if you can’t let ya shit go try water up the hole…[/quote]
Was that English?? What exactly does that mean?

[quote=“Serial Killer On Parole”]
Dunno about the dogs part… thats usually the blind rage of a woman scorned and cheated on maybe.

Anyways it’s not as if woman don’t ever cheat around. Plenty do. So do some guys. Shit happens.[/quote]
I’m not whining. He said it was because women let themselves go. I am just stating how stupid that is. As far as “blind rage” I somewhat doubt it. I have had two men cheat on me. Both times the other girl was fat and had bad skin.
And have you seen the hookers that make a living in this town? It is deffinately not about what a woman looks like.

[quote=“SuchAFob”]
Why is it that half the time the women they cheat with are absolute dogs if that is the case?[/quote]

she probably was a dog in your eyes,not in his.

and i didn’t mean just the physical aspect in my previous post,women let go in several ways.

there was a research posted on another threat that show that women are often not bothered about keeping their man sexually satisfied once they have walked the aisle,sad but true.

a man’s got much more primal instinct than women it seems,if he’s not getting any or bad quality at home,he’ll find it elsewhere,no matter how much he loves his wife

The guys that I know that cheated on their SO did it for variety, the girls were in fact fatter/uglier and simply easier to get, they just wanted the sex and didn’t have the time to pursue someone better looking.

It’s better to get dumped for someone ugly and crap; then you don’t feel jealous, you just feel sad because he left.

I don’t know why, but somehow that gives me hope! :smiley:

Did somebody put something in Serial Killer’s drink? What was all that about not laying shit up the hole?

Oh, yes. The ugly bird thing. It’s about sex, and feeling wanted, and having fun. After years of sterile marriage having a girl/woman/biped simply fancy you can be enough to drive you wild with excitement. Probably. Not that I’d bloody well know.

Quadrupedist eh? This is a family forum, sir, all are welcome, no matter how many legs they walk on and I’ll thank you to remember that.

Seriously, though, when I was a child of 19 back in Glasgow, I got dumped for a tall,beautiful redhead anthropology student who played bass in the coolest band ever. That stung. She had turned down the chance to play in my band then stole my bf. GrrrrARRRRRRRGHA! I STILL HATE G.M.! Don’t really member the boy much.

Got dumped again, 10 years later and that was all about the boy. Not to disrespect what he has chosen (he’s happy, so that’s good.), but i just couldn’t get jealous or pissed off cos she had nothing I wanted, except my bf. I wish them peace and flowers and bunny rabbits (actually that’s not true, i hope they die in a scooter explosion.)

Who cares about feelings. It’s better to get dumped because then you don’t have to get 100 std tests before you quit worrying.

Oh, I still had the std tests… :sick:

Edit: am clean as a whistle :stuck_out_tongue:

I know a bloke who turned down a threesome with a pair of 17 year-old Japanese twins because he “loved his (English) girlfriend” who then dumped him two weeks later. What can you say? I had to laugh my arse off! He has quite literally never spoken to me since.

that’s aweful…think about how you feel if you find out that your SO has the thought and maybe did have sex with someone who is not attractive.

that’s also why I still worry when my SO goes out with his buddies. I want to trust him but it’s too difficult to trust the women at the bar. sometimes they just don’t care if the guy has a girlfriend/wife/children

:laughing:
you’re an evil friend,but such laughter is hard to contain i guess :smiley:

you’re oh so wrong there,being married makes a man even more sought after :slight_smile:

you’re oh so wrong there,being married makes a man even more sought after :slight_smile:[/quote]

sugar cane is not wrong, I believe. But you’re not wrong either in some cases (not every man is attractive EVEN if he’s married bloke :stuck_out_tongue: ).
There are girls who only goes after married men - so why trust those girls? All you can do it trust your SO NOT to act upon the flirtation from these girls…

it’s like… I trust my boyfriend to drive safely (he’s the best driver I’ve known so far), but I sure hell not trust other drivers in Taiwan!

Well, yes, too bad the threesome offer came BEFORE he got dumped, but you have to respect the fact that he turned the offer down in the first place.