Do posters on forumosa represent (US) expats on Taiwan?

Isn’t that dark humor? Maybe not funny to you, and certainly can be labeled as crass, nasty etc. I would assume that’s the point? The ridiculousness of it all.

Most people don’t get to upset these days about making a Hitler/Nazi joke. You being upset about it caught me off guard. I did Nazi that coming!

It’s a bit exclusionary.

1 Like

that may be so, or… you are in denial that most contributors to this forum have such tendencies, in which case, you’re not in the majority

in the end, who really cares?
this is about people expressing what they want to, more or less

1 Like

Tell that to tila tequila

Some people of color do get into white nationalism. Lots of biracial/multiracial people. A surprising number of East Asian people or people who are partly East Asian.

With a last name like Tequila, I would assume she’s Mexican. :sunglasses:

I think rowland brings a different perspective than most people are used to and openly say on a daily basis. I don’t mind him once you do a mental filter and not let yourself get all emotional and offended.

1 Like

So you are an advocate of colonialism then? The White mans burden to civilize the world.

You are using the same logic as the racist. The people in the countries that were forced to convert to Islam by the sword were lucky because they got to learn Algebra.
Same as people in India were blessed to be colonized by the British because they got some snazzy trains.

Think about what you are trying to say

This would make sense. The anti-black racism among Asian Americans is pretty high.

1 Like

I thought Tila Tequila was white?

A lot of white nationalist actually view Asians positively and consider them allies. They like to point to how Asian countries are usually racially homogeneous and high on nationalism.

Her parents are from Vietnam.

1 Like

East Asians are “honorary aryans” in the eyes of some white supremacy advocates.

1 Like

Sure, but they’ll never be white.

Didn’t see that coming

Apparently she was born in Singapore to Vietnamese boat people. I had no idea.

1 Like

No, but in three generations they can be Keanu Reeves. Even better.

1 Like

Some Asian people do deliberately seek out white partners just so they can have mixed children. It’s kinda fetishy and gross-feeling.

Plenty of others actually fall in love organically, of course, but the number of times I’ve heard Asian women complain about having had a child with a white man but still giving birth to a really Asian-looking child…blegh. I feel so sorry for the kid.

Keanu Reeves is bae, though

It seems a bit shallow to me, but I’m not one to judge.

And an awesome all-around individual as well.

seems tila tequila got removed off of tweeter for her hitler views, then went to gab.
the site host of gab just gave 24hr notice to gab before it’ll take down gab, as that shooter of Pitt synagogue posted on gab

gabble gabble :turkey: