Do Taiwanese men pay for everything in a datin relationship?

I’m not offended at all, mate. I just think your post is silly. That’s why I was :laughing: … were I offended, I suppose I would have been more like :fume:

Wheeeew… I am relieved.

Again, I am very relieved.

[quote=“Quentin”]The only people who should be offended are…

well…

the truth only hurts when it’s the truth.[/quote]

Hmmmmm… :ponder:

I’m actually an unhealthy shade of reddish-pink.

Alas, no… :frowning:

Hey! So, I was right to not be offended in the first place… right?

Ah… reality in cyberspace.

You’re paranoid.

The truth?

Not exactly. :s

[color=blue]hmmm…i don’t think that men have to pay everything for women…or girlfriends.i am a girl too…but i don’t ask my b/f to pay everything for me…i pay sometimes…and he pays sometimes…we go dutch sometimes too…and i don’t think it’s women’s right to ask their men to pay for them…and i don’t think that’s men’s obligation either.your girl might ask u to buy a LV bag…or something fancy…but…do they ever ask u to buy pads or contraceptive drugs for them…I DON’T THINK SO :no-no: …they got their own money…and u got ur own money too…and the most important thing is that…u got ur own brain/mind,don’t just follow those stupid “normal” tranditions…HAHAHAHA…oh…wait…i am a girl…so i can say that easy…ur girl might think that u are a penny pincher or…not Romantic…:fume:
Anyway…it may be commen to pay for girls,BUT…not EVERYTHING/ALWAYS!! :secret:
[/color]

[quote=“jackie223”][color=blue]hmmm…i don’t think that men have to pay everything for women…or girlfriends.i am a girl too…but i don’t ask my b/f to pay everything for me…i pay sometimes…and he pays sometimes…we go dutch sometimes too…and i don’t think it’s women’s right to ask their men to pay for them…and i don’t think that’s men’s obligation either.your girl might ask u to buy a LV bag…or something fancy…but…do they ever ask u to buy pads or contraceptive drugs for them…I DON’T THINK SO :no-no: …they got their own money…and u got your own money too…and the most important thing is that…u got your own brain/mind,don’t just follow those stupid “normal” tranditions…HAHAHAHA…oh…wait…i am a girl…so i can say that easy…your girl might think that u are a penny pincher or…not Romantic…:fume:
Anyway…it may be commen to pay for girls,BUT…not EVERYTHING/ALWAYS!! :secret:
[/color][/quote]

What.