Do you eat White People Food?

Haha! Keep dreaming!

Wonder what the age of that was. Drooling!

2 Likes

Don’t have to dream when I live in reality.

2 Likes

Some of you are being obtuse. The “white people food” doesn’t mean Western cuisines at large. It means the very simple, cold and bad meals white people often eat daily like a piece of bread and some ham and cheese. There is no 1.5 lunch break in the west so people need to finish lunch in 20 mins. That’s not food, that’s sustenance.

2 Likes

Who are these ‘White People’ you speak of?

4 Likes

What West?

You?

The opposite direction of east.

I wish

2 Likes

I’m not eating what you describe.

1 Like

48 month aged price?

Your wish has been granted. We just call that overpriced. Our Italian prosciutto remains top quality AND affordable for everyone to experience the wonders of Italy.

How can people experience if it’s locked behind a paywall?

1 Like

Well other Canadians are.

I’m Italian.

And all Canadians are doing this? All Canadians are white? No Canadians come from White backgrounds with rich cultural and culinary histories?

1 Like

Most are.

Have you checked the statistics?

There is not a standard. Every piece needs its time.

This is top of the top. The average price is much lower.

1 Like

It’s a bit wacist, but honestly, it’s also quite funny. Although they haven’t got the details quite right, they appear to have accurately gauged the cultural association of bland stodge with “healthy eating”. I’ve seen people actually eat the “meals” mentioned in that article believing that it’s the best possible thing they could be doing for their health.

In other respects though it’s reminiscent of the way Westerners think that Chinese people just eat noodles and rice all the time.

2 Likes

Yes? 70% of Canadians are white.

What is white to you?

How?