Do you get your facts from Alex Jones and the likes?

nobody here is defending alex jones, nice straw man though

2 Likes

I dunno, your shpiel about CRT reminds me a lot of him tbh.

Two more and I get a Bingo!

also, if you can’t learn fallacies there’s no way you understood nietzsche

Your masochistic provoking is tedious. Are you really just trying to get somebody to say something anti-Semitic so you can feel justified for not sticking up for yourself to those guys at the table next to you that one time? Sure looks like it from here.

You should say this in a voice like Dieter from Sprockets

Totally, you got me

Confused by this one, what table, what guys, huh?

Just wanted to give the reason it rang a bell:

Alex Jones on Hillary:

“an abject psychopathic demon from hell”

You changed out demon for warmonger, which I guess is an upgrade?

1 Like

Sorry, must have been one of your other selves.

Do yourself a favor and look up what Gaddafi and Assad were trying to do for black people in Africa before Gaddafi was “removed” by that cackling bitch.

Yikers. Bit sexist, no? Worse than warmonger for sure, but less funny than demon, 4/10.

That depends on who you ask. Some saw Gaddafi as a Pan-Africanist Hero, others saw him as a despot.

I just saw this, had no idea of the context and went, Hillary?

1 Like

Are you just taking a piss out of the us, Yanks? And it looks like we let it be taken.

That would require Alex Jones and the like to have actual facts to share.

I think he was referring to your good friend. Miss Ogyny.

So now I’m a misogynist? :roll_eyes:

Do you roll out of bed, look down and say Hey, I can BE that all day?

I tuned in a month or so back to one of his shows.
If you ever watch one of his shows he does have ‘facts’ or news (not the same thing) reports from MSM, foreign media to independent outlets. Pages and pages of media reports on his desk. He goes through them. What he does differently is give his take on it.
It’s entertainment for a large part.

Nah, I’d never imply that. I just read a post that described HRC as a ‘cackling bitch’ and then thought: “that’s pretty misogynistic”.

Well, she kinda is. But I do agree with you, it isnt very respectful to our canine friends to use their actions based on hormonal tendancies to be used with negative connotations towards a different species of animal (humans).

Ever notice that almost all insults we give peoole for being negative and horrible human beings has something to do with an unrelated body part, different species etc?

I mean one could call H. Clinton a bitch, a cunt, a whore, a piece of shit, scum, loser, she devil etc. All are technically innacurate, even rude, but people just dont feel satisfied calling her an abused negative, hypocrtical, lieing, psychopathic, corrupt person that has no right leading other groups of humans in any meaningful way.

Change the gender and repeat for trump.

Exactly. Its extremism as entertainment. Frankly, i watch south park for the exact same reason. Its funny how people take things like this as fact without any actual thought. Everything is opinion…even science and religion. They just use different terms like hypothesis and interpretation to make themselves feel more important.

Sometimes I’ll insult Trump or whatever, usually it’s something benign like Orangeman, or dotard (I love this one for lots of people but it’s not said in anger). I’ve probably called him a piece of garbage out of anger for some of his more dangerous escapades.

But what I try to avoid is mixing those angry words in when I’m trying to make a point, or argument. Because I think it sends a message that the argument can’t stand on it’s own legs, that I need to put some extra spice on it for it to be noticed, etc…

Well yes, Jones literally argued this in court…even more than that, he admitted his opinions are not really his own, they are the product of his character, referring to:

What he does differently is give his take on it.