Do you have the world's most sexy accent

For men it is having deep voice . So what do you like for a lady, I mine is not deep in fact many say high like bird (in EU I heard this and not sure is good or bad)

2 Likes

Women with Irish or French accents are sexy for me.

well, basically any woman who talks to me, these days. Except my mum.

12 Likes

French doesn’t do it for me, but Irish accents are the sexiest in the world. They could turn me on sitting there reading the phone book.

1 Like

Oh, we seem to have the same fetish. How unusual!

I think it’s actually a pretty common fetish.

1 Like

No, the phone book thing.

7 Likes

:grin:

Personally, I dislike French and Irish accents. Malaysian and Singaporean accents are most attractive to me.

OK, now that’s kinky lah.

5 Likes

French accent is embarrassing unless it’s actually in French. Honestly all non-native accents are awful.

Posh English accent is the best accent. Australian accent is also attractive.

2 Likes

Liked it for posh English then unliked when I saw Australian Mate.

Priyanka Chopra’s accent is pretty sexy too.

1 Like

In the immortal words of Sir Mick, “English girls they’re so prissy, I can’t stand them on the telephone.”

1 Like

Russian does it for me, although my grasp of the language doesn’t extend much beyond Здравствуйте and cпасибо, so I probably wouldn’t get far with Mila Kunis. That’s my excuse, anyway.

4 Likes

To me, listening to Russian feels like a Slavic ice queen walking on my back in stilettos. :grin:

Mila is kind of hot though.

ermm … in a good way or a bad way?

Would you want a Slavic ice queen walking on your back in stilettos?

Not as such. But … well, you were just leering at cow’s udders in the other thread. So, I dunno, maybe some people like that sort of thing. Not that I’m judging or anything.

Australian accent is awesome. Think Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Rachel Griffiths etc. Swoony af.

1 Like

Don’t be shy. I know a dominatrix named Oksana with very reasonable rates.

1 Like

I only like posh English accent. As in Kate Middleton or Tilda Swinton’s accent. Some English accents are not great.