Do you prefer men who have brains or nitwits?

Come on ladies. Which do you prefer, a man that will objectify you among his friends or a guy that will have a good conversation with you. Treat you as if you have some sense and other goals in life than looking after his arse?

What’s your opinion?

hee hee hee. why is it so? Yes, I admit, I was attracted to my hubby when I first met him because he is clever, witty, funny…I guess I never thought about his ass at the time (and he does have a nice one… :wink: I guess I’m just not that SHALLOW where I actually thought, do I prefer this or that in a man’s ass? and based my judgement on him by that criteria).

You know, men that obviously obejectify women are great…it helps us ladies separate the men from the
boys…

Most women want a deaf mute with a two pound cock and a trust fund.

Or at least poultry of some variety and significant weight.

Heh :slight_smile:

Belief in the 5 C’s of life. A woman’s best friend! (Hah, and you thought it was the 4 C’s, :wink:)

Don’t be ridiculous.

If the man’s deaf, he can’t hear the woman’s innumerable directions, and incessant nagging about how he’s doing it all wrong.

Amazingly accurate about the trust fund though.

[quote=“Namahottie”]Come on ladies. Which do you prefer, a man that will objectify you among his friends or a guy that will have a good conversation with you. Treat you as if you have some sense and other goals in life than looking after his arse?

What’s your opinion?[/quote]Eh ? errrrr… I dunno :idunno:

Once read that the secret to life long marital bliss was that the man is to be deaf while the woman was to be blind.

In my observation, women want to build a safe nest for their babies.
As such, a guy they can control, is often desirable. A guy they’re smarter than.
A big dumb handsome guy they can explicitly or implicly control.
They’ll wear the pants thank you.

Of course, it cuts both ways, and as a guy I know from Georgia put it
[insert Southern drawl] “I like 'em a little bit on the stupid side”.

[quote=“Toe Tag”]In my observation, women want to build a safe nest for their babies.
As such, a guy they can control, is often desirable. A guy they’re smarter than.
A big dumb handsome guy they can explicitly or implicly control.
They’ll wear the pants thank you.

Of course, it cuts both ways, and as a guy I know from Georgia put it
[insert Southern drawl] “I like 'em a little bit on the stupid side”.[/quote]

That’s also why you see so many unattractive guys with girls that would normally be out of the guys’ league. An ordinary looking slob is easy for a good looking woman to control. That’s why you hear Taiwanese women, who are nothing if not pragmatic, sometimes say that a guy is “too handsome”. They know that they won’t be able to control him, and that he’s more likely to dump her or cheat on her. So they go for the less good looking guy. Weird, but us foreigners just don’t understand Chinese culture.

Women are just much more practical than men when it comes to choosing their partner, I think. You see so many guys futilely chasing after girls that are out of their league, while passing over the ordinary looking girls that are a better match for Joe Average. Every guy thinks that he deserves a supermodel with a near-genius IQ who is witty and fun to be around and can cook, clean, and mother him, and worships the ground he walks on. Men feel that they are entitled to the impossible. Women are much more realistic. How many times do you see a woman throw away her husband, family, and kids for some handsome stranger she barely knows? Yet lots of guys lose their heads when the little head does the driving.

There’s a choice? :astonished:

Belief in the 5 C’s of life. A woman’s best friend! (Hah, and you thought it was the 4 C’s, :wink:)[/quote]

5 C’s pluzzesss. You forgot the 6th one= a big ole_______ :wink:

Please support your nitwitted men. If they’re any good at all, they’ll dumb it up in no time.
Once again, the choice seems a little limited. Surely a reasonable man can offer the best of both worlds?

If you start on the bottom, there’s nowhere to go, but Upwards and Onwards! :slight_smile:

pardon me, but is this the thread about my personal esthetic on a woman’s posterior? I like big ones.

Oh nooooo, I wouldn’t do such a thing :unamused:

Belief in the 5 C’s of life. A woman’s best friend! (Hah, and you thought it was the 4 C’s, :wink:)[/quote]

5 C’s pluzzesss. You forgot the 6th one= a big ole_______ :wink:[/quote]

And thats why your single in this country :smiley:

Two pages and so far nobody has said that they prefer men who have nitwits so I suppose the task falls to me. I prefer men who have nitwits.

And thats why your single in this country :smiley:[/quote]

No, I’m single because I haven’t met you yet. :wink: :s

And thats why your single in this country :smiley:[/quote]

No, I’m single because I haven’t met you yet. :wink: :s[/quote]

Its official! Namahottie prefers Nitwits!

[quote=“Tyc00n”][/quote]

Its official! Namahottie prefers Nitwits![/quote]

Duh, any nitwit could have told you that :unamused: :loco: