Do you prefer women with bouncy butts or buns of steel?

I

[quote=“tash”]I

Thanks for that Tash, I had no idea what a JLo-butt was until I was forced to do research following your post.

Keyra has a rival. And she sings too! I’m impressed.

by the way, I doubt Queen were singing about lady butts, which somehow puts me right off that song.

HG

People who are confessed tiny-flat-butt fetishists should stay out of discussions on big butts.

FYI, in the street lingo J-Lo butt just means a big, round, high butt, not specifically hers. I got my own cellulite, I don’t need hers too, thankyouverymuch!

[quote=“tash”]
People who are [color=red]confessed tiny-flat-butt fetishists[/color] should stay out of discussions on big butts.
Oh yeah, and I got a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt. [/quote]

Well, when did I say I was a tiny-flat-butt fetishist? I hope you aren’t projecting Miss Tash. You have said yourself you are tired of the stereotypes put out there by the big nosed men. Are you sayingsomething yourself there or what?
And Kudos to you for your confession that you like to kiss your own butt. You earned yourself some brownie points there.

I am planning to start importing Silicon stuffings for all the flat Buts here in Taiwan…
But I do not dislike the flat buts. Most are firm … I guess :s
It is symply that I want to make fortune with G-strings… and for those you need BUTS yes? Real buts…

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“tash”]
People who are [color=red]confessed tiny-flat-butt fetishists[/color] should stay out of discussions on big butts.
Oh yeah, and I got a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt. [/quote]

Well, when did I say I was a tiny-flat-butt fetishist? I hope you aren’t projecting Miss Tash. You have said yourself you are tired of the stereotypes put out there by the big nosed men. Are you sayingsomething yourself there or what?
And Kudos to you for your confession that you like to kiss your own butt. You earned yourself some brownie points there.[/quote]
:laughing: I was going to get you in trouble for changing my quote there, but then last minute I realized I did the same to you the post before. :blush: You almost had me there :slight_smile:

[quote=“tash”]
:laughing: I was going to get you in trouble for changing my quote there, but then last minute I realized that would be a totally twatish thing to do.[/quote]

Kudos to you Mya.

Some one say Kyra!!!

!! Mira Muchachas -!!
[/url][/img]

[quote=“ceevee369”]I am planning to start importing Silicon stuffings for all the flat Buts here in Taiwan…
But I do not dislike the flat buts. Most are firm … I guess :s
It is symply that I want to make fortune with G-strings… and for those you need BUTS yes? Real buts…[/quote]

Someone already beat you to the punch. Go to the girdle stores

cough not like I need it or anything cough
:smiley:

[quote=“mwalimu”]I think it was a member of the British Aristocracy, Sir Mixalot, who said it with the greatest eloquence and brevity…

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can’t deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she’s wearing
I’m hooked and I can’t stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Me so horny[/quote]

I hate rap :fume:

However, I can remember these lyrics about booty:

[quote=“2 Live Crew in Me So Horny”]

What would your Mama say if I got that ass?
I’m a freak in heat, a dog without warning
My appetite is sex, cuz Me So Horny. [/quote]

Quote " The only added value of a nice shaped firm but is heaving a great doggy-style sensational moment "
And do not call me a sexist. YOU are :slight_smile:

I guess it’s official. The big butt discussion is even on the Talk Show Queen’s mind.

[quote]Oprah.com

FRIDAY’S SHOW: Does My Butt Look Big?

The age-old question…does my butt look big? Look taller and leaner just by what you wear! How to shrink your booty! Plus, the latest high-tech underwear and the perfect pair of black pants. Then, the stars reveal their favorite jeans! And, what every closet should look like! The most flattering clothes for all figures

Find out more about this show and what’s coming up!
http://www2.oprah.com/tows/coming/tows_coming.jhtml[/quote]

There’s nothing sadder than a big guy with a flat butt. As a lover of geeks, I was all too well acquainted with guys who suffered from BJBS - Baggy Jeans Butt Syndrome.

Honestly, I have never been obsessed with butts that much. I care about nice legs and an ample chest, myself. The butt is one of those “overall” things that are differently good depending on the woman’s body shape. Like someone said above, a bit butt on a skinny woman is just weird, and vice versa. It’s all about proportionality. A bouncy butt is good on a fat girl (sometimes I like’em a bit chubby). A tight, steel-gripped butt is just fee-ine on a woman who looks like she works out at the gym on a daily basis and can kick my ass without breaking a sweat (I kinda have a fetish for strong women, physically and emotionally…which is why I’m not attracted to 98% of Taiwanese girls…too weak and “girly” for me).

Puerto Rico… For sure Puerto Ricans will do! Mexicans are on average to shabby anyway, or as alternative Venezuelians…?

Taiwanese women only start to get good looking after they’ve had a couple of kids. It toughens and fattens them up a bit.

Problem is that all the hot Taiwanese babes in their 30s are all married… :frowning:

[quote=“mod lang”]Taiwanese women only start to get good looking after they’ve had a couple of kids. It toughens and fattens them up a bit.

Problem is that all the hot Taiwanese babes in their 30s are all married… :frowning:[/quote]

Then get yourself a young unmarried one, which has a good chance of getting toughened and fattened up, after procreating.

Marry her and get onto the procreating.

When she has had 1-2 kids and is in her 30’s, you have the woman of your dreams.

Well that shouldn’t be a problem.

HG

Perhaps forumosa needs a MILFer forum.