Do You Talk Like You Post?

I think I am more polite here. Probably because I don’t know the people I am talking to, whereas in real life I know them and talk alot more shit.

No fucking way! :sunglasses:

I found I was more the opposite. When I first met forumosans, my first thought was “Oh shit, I have to be nice to this person because now they can recognize me on the street and punch me in the jaw for something I posted.”

:wink:

I found I was more the opposite. When I first met forumosans, my first thought was “Oh shit, I have to be nice to this person because now they can recognize me on the street and punch me in the jaw for something I posted.”

:wink:[/quote]
:laughing: :bravo: :notworthy:

[quote=“bobepine”]This is an interesting thread Jd.

For the record, you did sound like you post a lot in person although considering our previous “banter” on this board, I would have expected you to talk to me about my multiple bannings and perhaps I would have liked to hear you call me the troll of trolls or psychopath or a compulsive liar or something like that because you do that with ease on the boards after all. :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Sorry it took so long to get back to you here. I was shocked that you were there actually, but glad. I didn’t know if everyone knew who you were, and if they did, what their reaction would have been. It is not with ease that I “chum” someone on the boards, but when I do, I most likely have verifiable proof…
and you gave lots of that.
:slight_smile:

Anyway, I’m a pretty easy going kinda guy and it difficult to not be relaxed when Ironman is strutting around in tigerstripped panties. :slight_smile:

I think the only real exchange I had with you that day, once I knew who you were, was “I’m glad to see you here in a better light.” And it was. You didn’t look psychotic at all…but then again it was the first time I’d seen ya, and actually I think it was “sociopath.” :wink:

As for the topic at hand, there was a whole table of gentlemen that day discussing pirates/vikings/cavemen…and some other group…and they ALL sounded just like they posted!

All psychotics!

peace

jds

[quote=“ImaniOU”]When I first met forumosans, my first thought was “Oh shit, I have to be nice to this person because now they can recognize me on the street and punch me in the jaw for something I posted.”[/quote]You too eh? :wink: :blush:

[quote=“jdsmith”]As for the topic at hand, there was a whole table of gentlemen that day discussing pirates/vikings/cavemen…and some other group…and they ALL sounded just like they posted!

All psychotics![/quote]

I take exception to that. I sound nothing like I post (I’m even more boring and besides that nobody reads what I post). Anyway, that conversation was between Miltownkid, MaPo, and me-self. After all, the caveman didn’t have the courage to try the “girlie drink”, eh?

But thanks for calling us gentlemen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck no - much mor profanity and much more vapid.

ImanOU should know - she knows my secret identity - I think

I hope I don’t talk like I post…

I just posted “eeeek”

“Eeeek”, who talks like that?

[quote=“elektronisk”]After all, the caveman didn’t have the courage to try the “girlie drink”, eh?
[/quote]

Well, not after you’d put the fire out! Drink it ONFIRE and we can talk.
:wink:

That is why.

[color=white]

Flatulence ignition or “fart lighting” is the practice of setting fire to the gases produced by flatulence. It is practised primarily among young men, but discouraged for its potential for causing injury. Lighting such gas can result in burns or explosions. Clothing or hair may catch fire and sensitive tissues can be damaged.

Such experiments may occur among young men on camping trips or in single-sex group residences such as dormitories or fraternity houses, but the flammability of bodily gases has caused serious problems in the operating room and also in slaughterhouses.

[/color]

[quote=“Jd”]I didn’t know if everyone knew who you were, and if they did, what their reaction would have been.[/quote]Oh well, at least it’s good to know I wasn’t the only one worried about that.

It sure was nice to meet you in a “better light”.

bobepine

I have a confession. My posting is getting very much like my talking… or my talking is getting like my posting. Yes, my talking is getting like my posting. That is dangerous. A virtual smack in the mouth is better than a real one.

I

[quote=“OutofChaos”]I