Do you wash your meat?

Just do it in the shower.

3 Likes

Because wet (damp) skin invites fungus spores to feast!

So dry yourself?

Just down the street from my place there is a hotel. Every morning I pass by while walking my dog. Often there is an employee sitting out front having a smoke.
A couple of days ago he was doing so with his feet submerged in the small drainage ditch that passes in front of the hotel. The water is filthy. Although meant for irrigation, it mostly conveys various effluents and excreta on its way from one village to the next.
He finished his cigarette and flicked the butt into the water, stood up, put socks onto his still dripping, dirty feet and then encased the whole fetid mess with his shoes before traipsing off into the hotel.
I felt like barfing.

So if they ask you to smell their armpit, itā€™s either ā€˜ooh Iā€™ll have a bit of thatā€™ orā€¦ ā€˜sexpat!ā€™

Sorry , couldnā€™t resist. :sunglasses:

Flicked his butt into the water :worried: wait till @Brianjones hears about this

Why Iā€¦Want to know what he was doing with his arse in the drain ? :frowning:

To drag this back on topic, FURTHER down the road there is a restaurant that regularly uses the same irrigation ditch to wash freshly plucked chickens and slaughtered pigsā€¦and pots and pans

Doing what everyone else here does in the drain, taking a dump.

Probably time people started taking videos and shaming those places . EPA should be checking , but they seem to be as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

This name of this island consists of only 4 letters for good reasonā€¦ DGAF

Youā€™re never ever completely dry unless you use a hair dryer and blow yourself dry.

Ah, Iā€™m finally starting to see where this thread is going!

1 Like

Iā€™m curious what village hotels have in mind as a clean comfortable room Especially if staff behave like that.

Thatā€™s what you make of it, definitely weird thoughts.

How many times do I gotta get out this imageā€¦

1 Like

There are some nice parasites, heart worm being a great example, in those ditches.

There is a reason fresh salad isnt a thing here (even feared) and fried stuff is inā€¦follow the bread crumbs, there is logic to this madness. It is changing. But in the meantime, take pictures so you can look back one day on the porch with your blade of rice and betel nut and say: yup, mmmm hmmmm.

Just upstream, same ditch;

IMG_20190303_065123

Sign says;

IMG_20190303_065132

Sign means, ā€œNo Defecating hereā€
Sign really means, ā€œScenic defecation spotā€

1 Like

Haha. Are you in malaysia?

Indonesia