Does the massive Asian-American killings last few days scare anyone from USA travel?

Most homicides occur within race, so white men are also by far most likely to kill another white man with a gun.

1 Like

I stay in Taiwan. My risk of gun violence, self-inflicted or otherwise, is pretty low.

1 Like

Oddly enough for this thread I remember this statistic is only true except for Asian on Asian homicides by a tiny amount. I believe I’ve shown data on another topic on violent crime where most violent crimes are intra racial except for Asian victims.

If I were to visit the US now it wouldn’t bother me.

1 Like

Indeed, Asians commit far fewer violent crimes than the norm.

Not at all worried.

Straight white men are the root of all evil. Once you learn to accept that, you’ll never have to think again

6 Likes

What country people think like this, Japan they (Viet people) are seen as hard working compare to local Japanese? Besides why is related the shooting, seems both killers are born in China.

Perhaps we need a ‘which racial/ethnic group murders the most’ thread. I don’t think everyone would like/accept the results, because it’s down to economics not race/ethnicity, but at least we would have a discussion that isn’t off topic.

Because most of us don’t shoot people, so not our problem.

1 Like

OK, people who have access to guns. Only the good guys should.

Shoot people? I kind of agree. We would know better who deserves a grazed leg or a sucking chest wound.

And the good girls!

Presumably most, if not all, people who shoot someone consider themselves a good guy, or at least the shooting to be justifiable in some way.

I’m going to disagree with you. After most shootings in Albany, the shooters usually throw the gun in the bushes and run. They wait for the police and say, “It was justifiable. He took my crack.”

They consider it justifiable. You’re agreeing with me

They’re perspective is nonsensical. I don’t agree with you. Just because they think it’s justifiable, large swaths of say, people who don’t shoot people, think they’re sociopaths.

We’re getting dangerously close to post modernism here, so I’ll concede.

I wasn’t sure the discussion of my penis and its implications would be relevant to Sam Smith, so thanks for that!

Your penis is relative, of course.