Does "the wang" really rule?

A girlfriend in college had the idea that the Kinsey Report was some sort of “dirty sex book” and bought it for some kinky reading in bed together. After falling asleep over it and being woken up again, she insisted on measuring my various dimensions.

I can accurately report that I am pretty much exactly on the averages for white male Americans, within the limits of measuring ability, as far as dimensions are concerned.

OTOH, given that the average “act” takes about 15 minutes, I can also say that 87.5% of couples out there must take under a second to finish.

[quote]914 wrote:
sandman wrote:
ImaniOU wrote:
It can be a deal breaker if it looks like it fell off the end of a No. 2 pencil…

If it LOOKS like … you mean you’d make the guy put his clothes back on and fuck off because his willy was too small for your taste?

I thought I was bad for kicking a girl out before the act because she had an inverted nipple. Guess I wasn’t so bad after all.

Nah, that’s just too mean. There just wouldn’t be a next time.

No, actually…I meant it. There are just some lines I cannot cross. You can’t bump uglies if there ain’t no uglies to bump.[/quote]

Whoa, wait a second, did I miss something here? You would just kick the guy to the curb without getting anything? That sounds :loco: to me! Why not at least get some cunninglingus action while you have the guy with you? An orgasm is an orgasm, right? I mean, I’ve dated a few women that were lousy in bed, but their fellatio skills more than compensated…

i think women who kick the guy to the curb because of lack of length or girth (usually girth) or because the guy lost his penis in Iraq are making excuses!

ever hear of a strap on? a plastic dick will never wilt or fail. some guy who had lost his real one and loves his wife would take great pleasure in pleasing her with one. no dick is an excuse in this day and age!

I have dated and enjoyed being with guys who were on the small side, but I honestly have no use, sexually, for a man who is under the 3-inch mark. Fortunately, I have only come across one like that and he liked to wear women’s panties and demanded that I compliment them…don’t ask. Needless to say, he was thrown out of bed faster than he could say “hello kitty underroos”. Of course, size wasn’t the only thing that got him a seat on the curb…and the lacy pink panties and the lack of attention toward me didn’t help improve his score at all. :noway:

Under three inches is not small. It is a medical condition deserving of compassion.

Whoo! What entertaining reading. I think maybe some of you guys should just go worship in a chaple.

I will say this in all honesty. There IS such a thing as TOO big.

My favorite lover was just on the lower end of average, I guess, but was attentive to my whole person, and whole body. Damn, he was magnificent! And, yes, harder but smaller is better than larger but softer.

Of course, though I never came accross one, I do think three inches is TOO small. But, by and large, hee hee, skill and desire to please rule.

Just my two NT$.

Three inches is not “small”… when the thumb is almost bigger than the cock, that’s bordering on a disability

Well I think you all… especially the women… are too hung up on the wang size.

My wife likes my wang… she likes to play with it everyday… but I’m sure it’s not because she’s got penis envy. But sometimes I do wish she’d give it a rest.

Ditto.

Then what’s the wight size?

Hehe. :wink:

I have a Chinese friend who is “Johnson”

He appears to have no idea of the english meaning.

It’s abnormal to be totally hung up on one particular body part. It’s just plain warped. Imagine a guy totally obsessed with huge tits, doesn’t care if she’s ugly or fat or retarded or has a hare-lip, all cares about is if her titties are fat and full of milk.

Yeeeeeuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Any woman who only cares about a man’s penis size, and doesn’t even take into consideration the other 99% of him, is the sickest, most perverse of chauvinist, sexist, petty-minded little pigs.

And yes, I am serious about the above statement.

Namahottie, you sound like one shallow-ass m-other-fuc-ker, you know that? Imagine me kicking a girl out of my bed cause I found out she be wearing a padded bra. What kind of non-gentleman would I be to do something as cruel as that?

[quote=“Screaming Jesus”]White guy thinks for a minute and says, “I heard somthing else too. I heard that Asian men only have two testicles.”[/quote]Eeek… you mean I’m deformed ? :astonished:
fumble fumble It’s ok, I do have 3 after all, got worried there for a moment.

[quote=“mod lang”]It’s abnormal to be totally hung up on one particular body part. It’s just plain warped. Imagine a guy totally obsessed with huge tits, doesn’t care if she’s ugly or fat or retarded or has a hare-lip, all cares about is if her titties are fat and full of milk.

Any woman who only cares about a man’s penis size, and doesn’t even take into consideration the other 99% of him, is the sickest, most perverse of chauvinist, sexist, petty-minded little pigs.[/quote]

Yet…

:ponder:

Anyway, a lot of what I have said here has been tongue-in-cheek. Sorry, you boys got your panties in a twist over what I think teeny weenies, but seeing as what many of you already think of foreign women, I would have thought my opinion on male preference would be a non-issue to you. I’m finished with this discussion. Cheers.

Exactly, ImaniOU.

Talking about women with big boobage, long legs, pert ass is cool.
Talking about men’s dick size, not cool.
But this is a “boys club” after all, so…

Whatever.

After all is said and done on this thread, two words for y’all:

Girth matters.

ImaniOU,

That was a perfectly executed takedown.

:wink:

So with the twig and berries, girth matters. But what about the berries? Ugly things. Does it matter? Size, texture?

Ok Ok Ok…All I want to know is…who touched my wang.

post??

First of all, I was drunk when I wrote that, and second of all, I don’t have a problem with women talking about men’s asses or chests or legs or whatever. But obsessing over genital size…that’s different, and kind of gross. How many guys obsess over vaginal sizes?

“Yeah, I dumped her cuz her pussy wasn’t tight enough.”

See how crude and reductive that sounds? How you sound? Anyway, like probably most men, the size and shape of a woman’s vaginal area is way down on my list of priorities - there are at least a dozen things more important in determining how I feel towards a woman, both physical and personality wise. It’s just a piece of fleshy genitalia. Wrinkly and ugly, too. That’s why they call it bumping uglies.