Dogbreath

Ever noticed that otherwise attractive girls here have serious breath problems?
Is it just that I attract females with rotten breath or is it a general phenomenon here?
Strange thing is they seem not to realize their dogbreath problems

Dude…you gettin’ some skank-O-matic babes…LOL!

Ha…It’s a real turn off though, some hot babe looks like an angel until she breathes sewer breath into your face…yet the obasans take care of their hygiene more…

By the way…excellent thread title!

While reading the thread’s title, I had an illusion that I was reading Pets & Other Animals forum.

One would tend to think with all the toothpicking and sucking that dental hygiene would be better.

One would tend to think that…

And to be fair, given the amount of coffee I drink, my dragon breath puts away a few kids every day. :smiley:

Maybe I don’t understand local culture, perhaps dogbreath is related to not cleaning the teeth too much 'cos it takes away your strength or chi???

I’ve never encountered this problem, I think it’s you

[quote=“jdsmith”]
And to be fair, given the amount of coffee I drink, my dragon breath puts away a few kids every day. :smiley:[/quote]

Yea but you only have dragon breath because you’re a smokin’ teacher!!! :fume: (dragon breath emoticon)

[quote=“glockmeister”]Ever noticed that otherwise attractive girls here have serious breath problems?
Is it just that I attract females with rotten breath or is it a general phenomenon here?
Strange thing is they seem not to realize their dogbreath problems[/quote]

Offer them some gum or a breath mint!

maybe your chicks like stinky tofu

Yeah, stinky tofu might be one reason, but my last ex had a worse problem, she had a serious farting disorder.
She was so blatant about letting rip that they had fartng contests in her office, anywhere, anytime, real paint pealers.
Don’t tell me local girls are all demure and ladylike

Sewer breath… now that’s bad!

But I once encountered someone with even worse breath… I call it…:

slaughterhouse breath !!!

Dog breath is bad on a hot girl, but there are worse, uncorrectable things.

However, actual puppy breath is one of the greatest things I have found on Earth so far.

[quote=“Chris”][quote=“glockmeister”]Ever noticed that otherwise attractive girls here have serious breath problems?
Strange thing is they seem not to realize their dogbreath problems[/quote]

Offer them some gum or a breath mint![/quote]

Or one of these…

Some guys here also have that problem. I blame it on the food. Kissing leaves an aftertaste…

On the other hand, I resent the implication that dogs have bad breath. If they do, they are sick. Cats have tuna breath when their teeth have not been brushed in a while.

On the other hand, people brush and gargle and still… hence, its either digestive problems or the stuff they eat. Don’t tell me all that fried stuff is “just a snack”.

A little honesty goes a long way.

FULL BODY SHIVER!! Gross!!!

Didn’t Eliot’s friends call each other “penis breath” in E.T.? Or was that just the William Kotzwinkle novelization (which noted that his divorced mother reacted “wistfully” to the expression)?

I thought I was the only one who would admit to having read that. Alan Dean Foster’s Alien was good too. But I digress.