Driving recklessly without license plate

No need to say “upper” or “lower” speed limit. There is only one posted limit, is there not?

:sleeping:, please check all that discussion above.

on a serious note, are you guys trying to school me over the fact I am trying to get opinion about someone who was driving too fast without license plate? I know what driving over speed limit is, and no, i was not driving too slow, otherwise, why would i complaint?

rant mode off…case closed.

I saw, my point stands. There’s only a speed limit, no upper/lower. This isn’t chabuduo, there is a posted speed limit. You were below the speed limit, not some arbitrary “upper” speed limit.

let me quot you my answer

as tom said here

as clearly seen on video, the distance between my car and car in front of me was shrinking.
so please point me the problem?

perhaps try to drive from Yilan on Sunday evening around 7-9 pm, you’ll notice the difference.

There is max. and min. speed limit on some roads.
https://www.freeway.gov.tw/english/Print.aspx?cnid=1104&p=764#2

2 Likes

Thanks! Always wondered what the blue ones were for. I like how they use different font size. As well as the different thickness of the border. Because, you know, chabuduo.

I’m actually a bit surprised you didn’t know this.

Your chabuduo-ism has gotten out of hand.

I’ve seen much worse in Taiwan. Settle down and let it go. Didn’t really look that dangerous to me.