Drug use in Taiwan 2021, an issue?

Assuming people are on the spectrum is offensive. Stop.

No it does not. Countries with tolerant policy or worship culture on drugs on average do not have less crime and drug use/overdose. The most anti-drugs countries like Japan and Korea have very little drug use and drug-related crime.

I said legalized, not lenient. You are totally misreading what i wrote.

Example: where are your organized alcohol gangs? It is an addictive narcotic that is legalized. Are there still problems with alcohol? Obviously. But far fewer are dieing from methanol poisoning now that ts legal. And the massive crimespike was due exactly because of making it illegalā€¦

3 Likes

They tried banning alcohol in the 20s and that didnā€™t work out too wellā€¦

1 Like

Worked out pretty damn well for the bootleggers.

2 Likes

Aka crime. Thats the point. Make something rare, watch the crime follow. It is as predictable as the sun rising.

Crackhead.

No, not crack. Meth. And we have been saying. Its a huge problem in taiwan for many many years :slight_smile:

To be fair the insane lack of sleep coupled with uusally poor health is probably more dangerous than the actual high. But the high is the precursor to said conditions and is one in the same really. Meth is bad kidsā€¦mostly because its like coffee and tea on steroids.

They should be devouring books, having hours of sex or cleaning the entire house with a toothbrush. Rookiesā€¦

1 Like

No, they drive trucks, work labour jobs and yell at me woman (mom, sister, wife or grandma) to cleanthe house. Same shit, different smell.

My point exactly. Had they cleaned the house and made the women happy, they could have enjoyed hours of sex. Had they gotten a proper education by reading all those books, they could have secured better jobs. They are just junkie losers looking to add a tiny amount of pleasure to their miserable lives. Too bad the women donā€™t have the courage to call the cops on them.

Yes, it is outside of those cultures that use it for religious purposes. I kind of agree with you on this. People should just be honest about weed and admit they just like getting high on a relatively low risk substance. I have no issue with that, but I do agree that a lot of people get into it because of the so called ā€œCoolā€ factor. That might however be less of an issue with legalization of Cannabis after an initial fad period. Alcohol is far more dangerous in.my opinion in regards to such things as violence.

1 Like

Very Taiwanese thingā€¦

Coffee
Binglang
Whiskey

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget tea. Massive cultural infrastructure around that drug.

1 Like

I am just drinking a cuppa now. Only Liptons with milk , but still nice. I average from between 5 to 7 cups a day.

3 Likes

Heavy user. :smile: I will give you some of the good stuff for free.

2 Likes

They worry you shared needles.

Drug is way worse than those except betel nut. Just be honest. How would you react if you find a hidden stash of drugs in your sonā€™s room? And would you have the same reaction if he hid a bottle of kahlua or some coffee beans?

1 Like

Depends on the drugs. Better weed than tobacco, better coffee than kahlua. Better magic mushrooms than meth. Pretty much any opioid would be a problem (unless it was prescribed, because sometimes drugs are goodā€¦)

4 Likes

What i think you are missing is we are calling caffiene, sugar ethanol, nicotine etc drugs, which they absolutely are. They may not be as bad as say amphetamine, but they are all drugs. Many legals are even very narcotic. What you seem to be implying is about legality of drugs, not effect or science of their affects on the body.

2 Likes