Drunks tear Songshan police station apart

Didn’t they go in and fuck up a POLICE STATION? Didn’t the cops just shake hands with them afterwards? Imagine if they’d tried that shit on in The Home of the Brave. Poor little drunks. Let’s kiss and make up! Yeah, right.
And who cares what color their clothes were?

To be fair, in 2020/21 in the States it happened quite a few times in more than one city. Example
[BLM protesters set Portland police station on fire (nypost.com)]

Seattle rioters caught on camera trying to trap police in East Precinct, set it on fire (msn.com)(BLM protesters set Portland police station on fire)

Minneapolis police precinct burns as George Floyd protests rage; CNN crew arrested (nbcnews.com)

UK, too
New CCTV issued of attack on Bristol police station | Daily Mail Online

2 Likes

Sorry, let me clarify. I am not comparing “taiwans level of police corruption” to every country. Taiwan likely lies somewhere in the middle on that one. What i am comparing is this specific incident of obvious and impossible~to~cover~up~absurdity to other developed nations such incidents because the occurance of such things are not that frequent. Or at least, not frequently allowed to be known. In that sense, i would say taiwan is just slightly more frequent than canada and less so than the usa. But that isnt taking into account a per capita styled assessment, just what we see. I may very well be wrong. But its pretty common in north america too.

@jimipresley i dont smoke crack. If you disagree its fine, but body counts and the like dont lie…just cause what im saying might not be popular, doesnt really make any difference to those affected. I grew up on vancouver island which was all HA then got divided with the asian gangs a while back, nanaimo seems to be the general agreeable boundary. Everyone cooperated with everyone else, including the first nations, ironically. Anyone from the area that had any history with that life knows quite well how bad it gets. We always tend to think in these lines: Police are pawns, rcmp are trickier. Get it or not, its actually very similar to taiwan. Actuall most countries that display a facade of order and moral superiority. I wouldnt fuck around in singapore though…

Thats why i say let the foreign brides do the same thing at the same .time and see the outcome, read above.

Our accusation of them being connected isnt due to the idiocy of the event but the outcome of the event. The police bowed down/bent over, that says a LOT. Who is scared of who? Self explanitory. There are as many police stations as 711s here, if it was simply a 1 vs 10 situation, those 10 would be in jail already after a swarm of police that would of arrived in a fraction of the time it took that cop to hide in his room. And they destroyed police computers, which goes far further than say a drunk fucking up a sign board. Its too obvious. Everyone here knows it and ducks their head…good sheep. Good.

Non crack smoker …i do disagree with you and i think i have made that obvious .
We all have opinions ,thats what makes forums great!

Yup, it is what makes forums great. we all have different experiences and opinions that stem from said experiences.

Some of us grow up around mafia, some dont. Makes it interesting.

Agree to.disagree. i obviously dont know the people involved, but the media reporting kind of points towards connected people getting away with illegal activity. i dont think based on the covereage there is really any other logical assumption. but hey, who knows. Maybe scary guys going into police stat ions being recorded breaking sensitive equipment only to be told to apologize afterwards is normal legal protocol. Unicorns arnet so different than horses as well. Agree to disagree, but most arent so naive.

Sincerely,
Crack free opinion.

Ps crack aint even a thing in taiwan. If one were to call me a meth head, the insult would at least be feasible.

靠北警察

Haha, just when I thought the story couldn’t get more ridiculous.

What do you expect when cops kill convicted armed robbers? Flowers? Next we will be thanking them for killing knife wielding maniacs.

For context, those guys have an annual convention in the national capital. They drive in like a parade, in the daytime, right beside one of the city’s biggest tourist attractions. It even makes the news sometimes. If the police wanted to, they could swoop in and use a certain subsection of the Criminal Code to get every single one of them just for being in the parade, but they don’t. :tumble:

Still using those icky “finger” things to type with, @Explant? I told you tentacles are the way to go!

1 Like

You forgot what happened at Capitol Hill and dozen other places.

Its this sub par human tech that messes with me.

Guys do a bit of Google search. That particular police station has had lots of corruption cases brought up before.

And for your perusal, a bit on the danger of these powerful over the law groups:

6 Likes

In the aftermath of this debacle, head are rolling:

Guy

2 Likes

New story in Taipei 🪳

1 Like

The way this is going I will need to make some adjustments to my wardrobe. . .

Guy

1 Like

So Taiwan police is too scared to fight the Triads wannabes. And we think Taiwan is willing to fight with the other China, if it comes to that. I think not.

4 Likes

They were arrested.

1 Like

I think the gangsters may have also paid a visit to the stairwell of our gong yu on the way back to their hideout.

2 Likes

Maybe testing them to see if they can take a pinch like a man.