Drunks tear Songshan police station apart

This is a gang issue. Y’all are confusing yourselves because it says police in the article. It’s nothing to do with the police at all. The gangs are above the law.

3 Likes

Since Taiwan police are armed, I can only imagine you’re complaining about the invaders not having guns?

5 Likes

Why smash the laptops? Are the gangs not aware of the silicon shortage crisis, affecting availability of devices and gadgets worldwide.

4 Likes

So can the news call a spade a spade? Bullshit reporting if yall axe me!

1 Like

Just curious. If the police are hiding for their lives, what makes you think the media has the massive mammoth balls to stand up and say whats up?

What should happen is a group of 10 vietnamese brides should storm the precint and smash some shit at the same time and day of the week. Then see what happens.

Then tell us its not about connected thugs.

1 Like

Everyone and their grandmother knows it’s about connected thugs.

3 Likes

Yes super big balls to report the truth means the gang bangers will go tear up the “media “ next…
Does tw have a gang unit?
Frankly why even report it if their lives are in danger? I coulda done with out the wacky story.

**[quote=“Rzarobbie, post:3, topic:205811, full:true”]
Crazy story, what were all the cops doing during this incident? Sleeping? Playing games on phones?
Were the police out numbered @ 3am ?
Seems to be the last place this should happen
[/quote]

They dialed 911

1 Like

An update… a band of young men? Gang bangers? WTF???

It was the famous ‘misunderstanding’.

4 Likes

Drunk misunderstanding

1 Like

We thought he said 100 million bribe but we misheard him . It was 1 million.

By the way wasn’t that one of the precincts for the zain case. Just for those folks who think you can actually believe what the police say here when mafia are involved (not that I believed Zain either).

1 Like

You think its just here?

Sill wabbit, tricks aint for kids.

Theres a system here, and nost places. I think only small cities and.large towns in populated canada are naive enough to think everything is made of rainbows and fluffy clouds…most people have a pretty real sense of reality and are either smart or dumb enough not to talk about.

People that want to influence change, get connected first…so the circle goes in monkey society.

It’s not like that in most western countries , although there is corruption it’s more of a local scratch my back or large consortium making a govt bid nature. It’s nothing like here, are you serious ?

Gangsters running into a police station trashing it and nothing being done about it ?

2 Likes

You lost me after wabbit

1 Like

In north america there are rabdom attacks like this as well. This isnt common in taiwan either. Screaming.matches are as they are abroad. In my place of origin hells angels would often rough yp police, rcmp and tge like. Murder here and there as well. Its not a uncommon as you might think. Here, canada and the usa, as per my personal experinces and observations see it happening all over. Extortion is very common, though it nornlly happens at private residences. As it does here. I know a few police here that were threatened at home to intentionally turn a blind eye at a spot at a time or else. When a couple cars of guys with bats, pipes and.machetes show up and ask you somethung, the only answer is sure. Same story for north america.

I forgot the movie name, was a police one. Had a good point to the rhyme of “dont you know, we (police) the only gang left”.

1 Like

You seemed to say that Taiwan’s level of police mafia corruption is matched abroad. Not in most developed countries…No way.

I thought pisay was taiwanese for excuse me

Like you say Pisay, benzo di doey for where is the bathroom

I don’t know the real romanization of Taiwanese sorry

1 Like

Example : “I’m paiseh to ask Chris Hemsworth for a selfie.”

I dont know what was the point of bringing up this pie stuff im not smart on tw lingo .

But forumosan vets do…

So yang the drunk cop possibly in street clothes , gives drunk guys (wearing black gear)@3am shit for being loud on a street corner and now its about gang banging/corruption/intimidation
Why cant it be drunks getting crazy and shaking hands after (so gangsta!)

I judge and assume often and i will admit when im wrong, but some of yall got some wild minds.

Different stokes for different folks