Earthquakes 2006

Feel that? Not big, but the first of the year… :sunglasses:

Felt one this afternoon but not that one. I’m sure I’ll feel the big one that’s going to hit in the middle of the night tonight, though. :wink: Remember who told you first. :smiling_imp:

yeah, that was nice

i was attacked by stairs today so that really loosened up my body

Was the cockroaches in your house? :wink:

I’ve been feeling them all night. I had to ask my wife if she had drugged me. I’m not kidding. I went out for a walk and was staggering. Really weird.

That’s what she said last night.

[quote=“llary”]That’s what she said last night.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Actually, if you take many of the posts in this thread out of context…

[quote]yeah, that was nice

I was attacked by stairs today so that really loosened up my body[/quote]

ImindinthegutterOU

I really am very sorry.

PS - are you going to be up at the next Forumosa business meeting? It will possibly be my last one since I’m getting out of the whole business thing.

[quote=“Ironman”][quote=“llary”]That’s what she said last night.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:[/quote]

Almost thought I felt an 0.5 magnitude there…

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Almost thought I felt an 0.5 magnitude there…[/quote]Nah, that was just the 285 going by…

Thought I felt something too. Nothing on the CWB though.

Yeah for some reason the 6th floor in my school (the library) shakes continuously throughout the day. Not like jackhammer, like earthquake. It’s realllly sickening and I’m not sure what causes it but I’m guessing construction somewhere (I go to school at Kai Nan Technical and Commercial Highschool, near NTU Hospital, for anyone wondering)

No, actually, that’s a sign that the structure is about to collapse. Nice knowing you, sorta. :wink:

Feel that?

Not a thing
:noway:

I think it was the thai food.

Feel what?

Fair-sized one just there, shook my office in Banqiao…

Me too. Neihu.