Earthquakes 2018

It scared me a bit and then my heart went funny which started a loop of concern and tachycardia O_o

5.7 Hualien more or less same location.

1 Like

At least my building is almost new. Went through all of today’s activities with some shaking but zero damage, not even cracked plaster and not even lost power. And I know that quakes can be much worse, but these new buildings seem to shake off … this anyway.

Jesus fucking Christ, I hate having the knowledge that the earth beneath my feet can behave like a liquid thrown so abruptly in my face. Ok, I get it I’m nothing but just do it now or give it up.

Wave back

1 Like

Worth a shot next time, I guess.

Screenshot_20181024-001319_Earthquakes

Go with the flow…I am still in awe of earthquakes, but resigned to them now.

1 Like

The 9/21 quake also struck after midnight. :hushed:

You just trying to make poor Bojack feel more secure?:worried:

Been living with them all my life. Used to take them in stride…until one tossed me around like salad. From then on, fearful respect.

I had a girl like that

Well, I was here for 9/21…and I’m still here. So there’s that.

But if we observe you …you may not be here?

Maybe, but theoretically I’d still exist…right?

My wife has now officially accused me of harboring sentiments unbecoming to a full grown male, all because I objected to a few curtains moving sideways by cursing out loud.

I’m not sure Doc Milker will be much help in this limbo.

Or not.

You need to take the wife’s advice and man up. :grin:

Uh…good thing I’m not a cat.

1 Like

Yeah. She’s watching over my shoulder and I have now officially lost an argument for protesting that things shouldn’t move sideways like that. Thanks man.

I hope you have a bit of mild covfefe in your udders soon.

2 Likes

The earthquake just 20 minutes ago much bigger than the earlier one

I’m in hualien