EasyWallet

Gold , Cash and land keep it simple.
Anything else is the currency of the Devil (although I have used bitcoin ha)

1 Like

Did anyone try Easy Wallet yet? Recently there was a big update for the Easy Card App.

Check it out:

I tried, but as usual it won’t take ARC numbers…

5 Likes

Summoning @Marco :salute:

3 Likes

Oh fuck me, :rofl:

Oh well. I’ve gained a few more contacts this election season so this might actually be easier. Plus you guys screamed so loudly about the YouBike fiasco I didn’t even have to do anything.

9 Likes

The couple in blue suits on the promo page look only mildly enthusiastic about the product…

Its nice to have new things and make thungs a convenience. But no one forgot the bicycle when the scooter caught on.

Digital bas too many negatice variables. Every system in every area should have a physical backup. In the financial aystem, that is cash. Dumping it is strictly a way to gain more control over freedom and human rights. Bit by bit, once we lose cash the snowball is likely unstoppable. When one groups controls another group in such extreme ways, we used to call it slavery.

1 Like

I’m not into an advocacy group, but if you ever start one I’m behind you.

2 Likes

unnamed

2 Likes

@fifieldt @Marco

2 Likes

I wrote them email two days ago…ofc no reply

Sent!

@slawa @bananas

4 Likes

What happened there. Is Kevin your government contact or on the app dev team, and did he just call you a pain in the ass?

1 Like

When can we use our phones, linked to our easycards to enter/exit the mrt and rent youbikes?

1 Like

Yes. I want this

I thought was what the app did, or has that feature not been added yet?

Yes, if the phone has NFC then you can use Easy Wallet to do all this.
But right now ARC/APRC ID’s are not accepted to sign up.

I know a Kevin guy and he called me a pain in the ass, too.
Probably not the same Kevin, tho. :rofl:

Sorry. He is the gov contact. What he means to say is another pain in the ass (for foreigners).

I’ve received a reply from EasyCard saying ARC support will be added in May.

6 Likes