El Toro's Sausages, Boerewors, and other products

Hi everyone,
Just to let you all know that I’ve started a new business making various food products that you may be missing from back home. My main line is Boerewors; South Africans, you need no introduction to this delicacy from home! Apart from that, I also make other types of sausages on request.
I also make lasagne, meat canneloni, banana bread, carrot cake, big, home-baked loaves of bread and may even be able to fulfill any special requests you may have.

Delivery is by 7-11 freezer truck right to your place of work or to your home. You can view my site at boereworstaiwan.com

Cheers guys, and have a great day!

I hope you tried my breakfast patties. I served them to some Taiwanese friends the other day and they want to buy some. I would dearly love to just do a food stand but it’s not in the cards. Best I can hope for is someone like you that I can refer them too. I need a Kitchenaid with a sausage stuffer. DAMN! Keep up the good work.

I bet you do. :howyoudoin:

Sounds good! :lick:

Might have a special order for you, come Christmas (I know it’s 10 months away), as I think I managed to get some other people interested in the idea.
Anyone here interested in Swedish Christmas Sausage? :smiley:

Hi, nope, sorry, haven’t tried the breakfast patties YET! Been too rub off my feet what with teaching, making up sausage orders, banana bread and such! But will do it ASAP-they sound delicious! You’re welcome to refer your Taiwanese friends to me. Funny thing is, most of my customers are my Taiwanese friends/students!

Yeah, KitchenAid is awesome, I got one shipped from the US with a grinder/sausage stuffer attachment. Pricey, but oh so worth it!

Got a big range of luncheon meats (cold cuts) now, too. Email or PM me for details.

Price list would be nice…
Oh, and do you sell it sliced or in “bulk”?

“pkg” here means “per kilogram”.

1. Moulded, sliced smoked chicken breast 400pkg

2. Sliced sandwich ham 400pkg

3. Sliced smoked ham 400 pkg

4. Canadian ham 400pkg

5. Pork leg ham 420 pkg

6. Smoked ham roll (round) 400pkg

7. Black pepper ham 400pkg

8. Virginia smoked ham 400 pkg

9. Smoked bacon 360 pkg

10. Corned beef 460 pkg

11. Smoked beef 460 pkg

12. Sliced smoked chicken breast 430 pkg

13. Schinkenwurst 400 pkg

14. Lyonerwurst 400 pkg

15. Paprikawurst 400

16. Mortadella 400 pkg

17. Hunterwurst 400 pkg

18. Beerwurst 380 pkg

19. Pepperoni 630 pkg

20. Salami 620 pkg

21. Chicken sausage 400 pkg

22. Veal sausage 400 pkg

23. Nürnburger 400 pkg

24. Chippolata 400 pkg

25. Chilli sausage 350 pkg

26. Viennas 380 pkg

27. Russians 380 pkg

28. Veal sausage 380 pkg

29. Pepper sausage 380 pkg

30. Polish sausage 390 pkg

Do you have a minimum order dollar amount?

I suppose you could order 1 kg of something, no problem, but delivery would be around NT$150. Best thing is to get some friends together, order a bunch of things and it’ll work out cheaper.

The sausages are great. And big. And i can also recommend the banana cake.

Thanks mate! :slight_smile:

Got some stuff from El Toro the other day, and it’s positively divine! I’ll definitely be ordering when payday comes around! The Russian sausages taste just like smokies from back home and the sliced meat is great! (Haven’t tried the others yet; still savouring the first two!) :lick:

d e l i c i o u s .

Thanks Jenny! We do our best! :wink:

Just got mine in today, 2kg of english style sausages.

They are wonderful, im so happy, its been 2 years since i had a decent sausage and taking one bite just brought me right back home!.
Do yourselves a favour and order some, they are just delicous.

If these were sold on a market stall in a busy area, the word would spread around like wildfire and those nasty red chinese sausages would be banished into the history books where they belong!.

No no no, you got it all wrong, sausages shouldn’t have lumps in them, final.
If you’re going to order sausages, go for the veal sausages (weisswurst) or the frankfurters…

Ha ha ha @ the “nasty red Chinese sausages would be banished into the history books”…
Thanks for the compliment, SBL! Glad you liked them. I should be getting the correct spices in for the pukka Cumberlands some time next week.

Lost Swede: Different strokes, mate. Some like finely ground meat in their sossies, others like coarsely ground. Each are unique, delicious, and different. :slight_smile:

I now make Cumberland Sausages! All my customers are going crazy about them…almost as popular as boerewors now!