Electronic Cigarettes / e-cigarrette

I don’t know if anyone is still looking for e-cigarettes in Taiwan, but I found this website : http://www.e-cig.com.tw They have great service and fast replies to my messages.

Hope this helps.

[quote=“justchase”]Does anyone have any info on where I can get some e-liquid? I ran out a few days ago…

I went to the Le Hua night market, the one close to Ding Xi MRT station, and could not find the booth that was supposedly selling ecigs. I haven’t tried Sterling Tavern yet, but will today. Any info would be much appreciated. THANKS![/quote]

There’s a smoke shop on Section 4, Bade Rd. called 汎亞煙酒商行 that sells them (address is 台北市松山區八德路四段98號) as well as the night market on Tonghua St. (the guy at the end of the night market who sells tobacco and ganja pipes).

Hope this helps.

I am also personally serving and am by the Liuzhangli MRT station and can mail it to you if you are farther away (PM me).

For Champix, how much is it now? I see that someone mentioned its covered by NHI… Any idea where I would go to get that here? Thanks for any tips!

Hi All!

I arrived in Taiwan for a short trip today and realized I forgot a crucial part of my e-cig and so I can’t use it.

i went the smoke shop mentioned upthread and they seemed to have lots of liquid but no actual ecigs themselves.

any ideas of where I could find one quickly?

does sterling tavern still sell e-cigs?

[quote=“djvynl”]I don’t know if anyone is still looking for e-cigarettes in Taiwan, but I found this website : http://www.e-cig.com.tw They have great service and fast replies to my messages.

Hope this helps.[/quote]
Thank you for e-cigarettes shop :wink:

Its my understanding that any form of electronic smoking is illegal in taiwan, although the cops could probably care less if they spotted you vaping or sucking on an e-cig. But thats only because they probably think you’re just smoking a regular cig. my friends and i looked into starting up a vape business here in taipei, but with all the regulations, licenses and possible fines, it was just not worth it. that being said, i have seen people selling at tong hua night market.

As far as I know, using electronic cigarettes and importing a personal supply is not illegal. Only importing a large amount with the intent to sell them inside Taiwan is. Here’s one article I found that seems recent wantchinatimes.com/news-subc … 6&cid=1103 Not too much info, but it does say users are fine. When I quit smoking, I used e-cigs. Had the parts and liquid shipped in, went through customs with no issues.

I belong to an E-Cig club. We band together to get better prices and more variety. We put in an order about once a month. PM me to join.

Psycho Nerds, a punk rock clothing store at 37 Kunming Street in the basement has a good selection of e cigarette supplies - batteries, chargers, etc. I don’t know about the prices of their other stuff, but I got a USB e go charger there for $180, which is cheaper than the online stores I found. They also had some American e juices, but their stock was fairly low - they only had 3-4 bottles, but they said they would get a new shipment in the indefinite “soon”.

I found 汎亞煙酒商行 to be very disappointing. They only had one kit in stock - a battery, tank and charger for $1200, and a lot of e juice of unknown provenance.

Just curious here:

Anyone notice an improvement in health going from reg cigs to e cigs? Or are the two inevitably the same in terms of health damage?

[quote=“cyberguppy”]Just curious here:

Anyone notice an improvement in health going from reg cigs to e cigs? Or are the two inevitably the same in terms of health damage?[/quote]

Almost immediately. My lung capacity when playing hockey increased within the first week. By a lot.

[quote=“Toe Save”][quote=“cyberguppy”]Just curious here:

Anyone notice an improvement in health going from reg cigs to e cigs? Or are the two inevitably the same in terms of health damage?[/quote]

Almost immediately. My lung capacity when playing hockey increased within the first week. By a lot.[/quote]

Go from e cigs to no cigs and notice an improvement in LIFE (quality). :thumbsup:

[quote=“hannes”][quote=“Toe Save”][quote=“cyberguppy”]Just curious here:

Almost immediately. My lung capacity when playing hockey increased within the first week. By a lot.[/quote]

Go from e cigs to no cigs and notice an improvement in LIFE (quality). :thumbsup:[/quote]

Thanks Mom. :wink:

so its OK to have threads about illegal shit now?

hmm.

noted

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]so its OK to have threads about illegal shit now?

hmm.

noted[/quote]

It is not illegal to use them.

Vapid answer.